Post Match Shrewsbury 2 - 0 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mawsley

Glad to see everyone is coming to my way of thinking.

I'd only be able to think like you if my mind was addled due to the advanced stages of tertiary syphilis and I had spent my life living in a box, cut away from the rest of sentient humanity.

tedfoxxx

atleast i got a life what's you excuse ?

Haha, what a card!

Out of interest, (if you can call it that) is it Forest of Derby you support? Or Hull, even.

tedfoxxx

im a leicester city supporter you plank

Right its just you seem intent on trying to wind people up and have nothing positive or original to post, which is what opposition fans do on here quite often.

I know people shot you down needlessly when you first started posting but when you keep coming back with the same 'Pearson out' bollocks you're bound to get on peoples' tits.

Have an opinion, just don't repeat it or fail to justify it properly.

Last edited:

terry south

Right its just you seem intent on trying to wind people up and have nothing positive or original to post, which is what opposition fans do on here quite often.

I know people shot you down needlessly when you first started posting but when you keep coming back with the same 'Pearson out' bollocks you're bound to get on peoples' tits.

Have an opinion, just don't repeat it or fail to justify it properly.
it must be east to wind you up then and the proof in the pudding will be eaten,when mr pearson will get the sack by october.if he was that good of a manager why did'nt hull fight for him.his tactics are all wrong and you've only got to look at the five signings to see that we wont get promoted this season

Matt_B

it must be east to wind you up then and the proof in the pudding will be eaten,when mr pearson will get the sack by october.if he was that good of a manager why did'nt hull fight for him.his tactics are all wrong and you've only got to look at the five signings to see that we wont get promoted this season

What about them don't you like good sir?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669