Post Match Shrewsbury 2 - 0 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
it must be east to wind you up then and the proof in the pudding will be eaten,when mr pearson will get the sack by october.if he was that good of a manager why did'nt hull fight for him.his tactics are all wrong and you've only got to look at the five signings to see that we wont get promoted this season

A promising striker, two Man U kids, the target man we need and an experienced centre half who can also play left back. I'm not sure how you can disagree with any of that. Add to that Ben Marshall who might be one of the most gifted players we've had since Izzet.

He left Hull because money talks and we are the more attractive club with a great chance of promotion given our financial backing.

Fair enough if you really don't like Pearson, despite his excellent first spell and shrewd movements in the transfer market.

I think you're only one who expects/wants him gone 6 weeks into the season. The payout, damage to morale and the fact we'd struggle to find a better manager should ensure another dismal season in the Championship if he gets sacked.

Last edited:
A promising striker, two Man U kids, the target man we need and an experienced centre half who can also play left back. I'm not sure how you can disagree with any of that. Add to that Ben Marshall who might be one of the most gifted players we've had since Izzet.

He left Hull because money talks and we are the more attractive club with a great chance of promotion given our financial backing.

Fair enough if you really don't like Pearson, despite his excellent first spell and shrewd movements in the transfer market.

I think you're only one who expects/wants him gone 6 weeks into the season. The payout, damage to morale and the fact we'd struggle to find a better manager should ensure another dismal season in the Championship if he gets sacked.

Well said Teddy, I'd give you a big bear hug and then a playful tickle on the ribs if I was there

With extra mayo

Well that sounds just great.

I'm trying to work in some kind of crust/crusty pun fun. Quacking puns on TB can be fatal for a thread though.

Terry South is not from Hull.We don"t dislike Nige that much.Plus I"m the only Hull fan Maws hates

Pearson did a very good job 1st time around. This time he has had to pick up the pieces of Sven's poor reign, with some overpaid players signed for huge transfer fees. There is nobody within Leicester's capability I would rather have to clean up Sven's mess and progress the club forward than Pearson.

Pearson did a very good job 1st time around. This time he has had to pick up the pieces of Sven's poor reign, with some overpaid players signed for huge transfer fees. There is nobody within Leicester's capability I would rather have to clean up Sven's mess and progress the club forward than Pearson.

Abso-bloody-exactly.

And by the way everyone else im entitled to my opinion and if you dont like it tough.this is a forum for leicester city fans and i am by the way a leicester city fan.so please grow up and get a life and talk about football instead of insulting people ffs

And by the way everyone else im entitled to my opinion and if you dont like it tough.this is a forum for leicester city fans and i am by the way a leicester city fan.so please grow up and get a life and talk about football instead of insulting people ffs

You are insulting people a fair bit too you know, so perhaps you should follow your own advice and then maybe things would be better?? Just an observation...

terry south said:
talk about football instead of insulting people ffs

That would be a good motto for all of us.

Thank you Richie. I was beginning to despair of this thread.

I am not so sanguine about this loss as some people. With the possible exception of Moore the starting XI will be competing to start against Peterborough.
They should have made it difficult for Nigel to pick St Ledger or Zak or Gallagher or Vardy ahead of them. I would have expected De Laet to want to prove he
is better than Peltier; Moore to prove he belongs in this company; Futacs to show he is a better partner for Nugent than Beckford or Vardy.
I have always suspected that Sven intended starting last season with Mills and St Ledger at the back and that Bamba's pre-season forced his way in to the team.

There is an old saying "The race may not always be to the swift or the battle to the strong but it is wise to bet that way." When Leicester City play
Shrewsbury Leicester should win.

Last edited by a moderator:
What does everyone think of mackerel? I think it a much underrated fish. Even the tinned stuff is acceptable for a rushed lunchtime snack.

Did any of you lot watch the game? To be honest I completely forgot it was on and forgot to listen to it. If you saw it; Who played well? And who can you see fitting into the team from the newbies?

Did any of you lot watch the game? To be honest I completely forgot it was on and forgot to listen to it. If you saw it; Who played well? And who can you see fitting into the team from the newbies?

I saw the game but why should I spend my time giving you a review?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669