sidwell has left reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie_d123

i think hes made a mistake i mean come on he aint gonna get into a "big club" imo could end up another scott parker

not imo iv never classed newcastle as big and his attempt at playing for a big club went tits up

well if the rumours are correct about him going chelsea-he will be the new scott parker-no way will he play regularly ahead of either essian, lampard or makelele

not imo iv never classed newcastle as big and his attempt at playing for a big club went tits up

...why. Surely a season of relegation at Charlton would have been worse? And next season he will be with Allardyce. Newcastle will be far better next season.

He's got a better chance of joining a decent club now than if he waited and Reading struggled next year. The same way Wigan have.

According to Sky Sports News this morning, he was heavily rumoured to be having a medical at Chelsea today and signing a contract worth £50,000 a week. Sure, he's had a decent season, but he is not worth that amount of money in a million years.

I reckon that'll be pretty much the going rate for a Prem squad player at one of the bigger clubs now the extra TV money is coming in.

well if the rumours are correct about him going chelsea-he will be the new scott parker-no way will he play regularly ahead of either essian, lampard or makelele

I'd expect Chelsea to get rid of a few players in the Summer,afterall they have failed

cant believe chelsea are even interested. he isn't that good. would be better off going to a stable mid-table team

According to something on Talksport (during the Hawksbee and Jacobs show) Sidwell was offerred more by Newcastle but has chosen Chelsea, probably so he doesn't have to move house and the possibility of Champions League footy next season......or is Frank Lampard leaving?

According to something on Talksport (during the Hawksbee and Jacobs show) Sidwell was offerred more by Newcastle but has chosen Chelsea, probably so he doesn't have to move house and the possibility of Champions League footy next season......or is Frank Lampard leaving?

even if frank lampard left sidwell would be no way an adequate replacement and id expect them to sign someone who is

Sorry but I was only jesting with regard to Lamps......just seeing if I could start the "Is Frank coming to the Foxes" rumour.

Wouldn't want him anyway, doesn't put enough effort in and is too much of a 'Fancy Dan'. We need better! :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566