Signing announced tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'll say until it's officially announced is that it's definitely a goalkeeper from a Championship club. And hasn't played for us before either.

Last edited:
What's the point in announcing the fact that someone is going to sign tomorrow but not say who it is? If your unable to say because your 'source' will not tip you off again aren't you better off sitting smuggly at home knowing the answer rather than pointlessly anouncing the fact that you know something that you can't talk about.

A complete waste of a thread.

It's all so incredibly exciting I might just bob myself

And you people who know who it is are just the coolest people in the world.

I bet you have to beat the women off with a shitty stick

What's the point in announcing the fact that someone is going to sign tomorrow but not say who it is? If your unable to say because your 'source' will not tip you off again aren't you better off sitting smuggly at home knowing the answer rather than pointlessly anouncing the fact that you know something that you can't talk about.

It's a club press release. Read the thread. :icon_roll

I was merely making people aware that a signing would be announced tomorrow.

Would you prefer to know atleast that and continue to get the heads up that someone is going to unveiled, or would you prefer to post one story, get caught out and get feck all info ever again :102:

Think about it!

I was merely making people aware that a signing would be announced tomorrow.

Would you prefer to know atleast that and continue to get the heads up that someone is going to unveiled, or would you prefer to post one story, get caught out and get feck all info ever again :102:

Think about it!

I did think about it and my point still stands. You've effectively told everyone that the club will announce something tomorrow. We're technically no better off. I may as well post that there will be news tomorrow in the paper but I can't tell you what it will be.

To copy what homer non too subtly alluded to you're showing off that you know something. Brilliant. Well done you.

I did think about it and my point still stands. You've effectively told everyone that the club will announce something tomorrow. We're technically no better off. I may as well post that there will be news tomorrow in the paper but I can't tell you what it will be.

To copy what homer non too subtly alluded to you're showing off that you know something. Brilliant. Well done you.

Chill out mate! We'll all find out in the morning anyway.

If you go to your user control panel you can choose to ignore my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669