signings tomorrow??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom stafford

Does anyone think their will be any signings tomorrow and who do you think will be our next signing ??

I can't see there being anything tomorrow, I mean today we unveiled a 'Major World Cup Star' - The focus must be on him at the minute.

Saša Ilić ;)

i think job will sign, hope its a double signing with danny murphy or gravesen got a funny feeling were offering him (gravesen) a good deal, as he turned down a move to the blades.

New Striker (25/season man)

I wish people would stop talking about a 25 goal a season striker.

It's rare for a striker to score 25 in a season, in any league. They don't grow on trees.
And often when a player scores that many goals it's because their team is built around him, and they have no plan B.

Only two players scored more than 20 goals in this league last season, and they played for clubs that didn't even get to the play-offs.

I'd rather have a winning team with strength in depth than rely on one player.

Theo Walcott on a season long loan is what I've heard! :shock:

Last edited:
I can't even entertain that happening, it would seem to be ridiculous, so please hint at your source!

Just voices in my head I'm afraid...

Same voices that tell me it would be a good idea to punch chavs in the face as I walk past and that underage girls are okay as long as they look 18 ;)

Rather bored tonight...

If I had to guess, I'd say Hendrie or Morfaw will sign next, seeing as they are both supposed to be training with us right now. I'll pick Morfaw.

Just voices in my head I'm afraid...

Same voices that tell me it would be a good idea to punch chavs in the face as I walk past and that underage girls are okay as long as they look 18 ;)

Rather bored tonight...

If I had to guess, I'd say Hendrie or Morfaw will sign next, seeing as they are both supposed to be training with us right now. I'll pick Morfaw.

:mad::mad::icon_redf:mad::mad::098::icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670