since sven took over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite Fox

We also happen to have three points from the last game - if we carry on with that rate of return then we'll end up with 93 points, and automatic promotion is ours for the taking

See, I can do it too

Wibble.......

Glad you agree with me Homer. Stats do not matter - it is what we do over the next 18 games that is important, and almost anything from automatic promotion to relegation could still occur (although both are long shots, especially the latter with the way Sven has us playing).

FryattFox

Glad you agree with me Homer. Stats do not matter - it is what we do over the next 18 games that is important, and almost anything from automatic promotion to relegation could still occur (although both are long shots, especially the latter with the way Sven has us playing).

Stats aren't everything, but it's a reasonable indicator of what's going on. And the best indicator of what will happen.

Do you think we'll make it?

Granite Fox

Stats aren't everything, but it's a reasonable indicator of what's going on. And the best indicator of what will happen.

Do you think we'll make it?

I think we now have a fighting chance, but it will be tight!

SJN-Fox

We could do with a bit of help from Bristol and Portsmouth tomorrow.

Chrysalis

unfortenatly, even tho it looks like we close 5-6 points of playoffs a lot, that is still a fair big gap when we have played more games and it requires the teams above us to be on form thats bad enough for us to make up the 6 points.

this shows how important the first 10 games really are.

Miles Away

Absolutely. There are no two ways about it.
Do you struggle to be accepted in the States demonstrating such logic or am I just pandering to stereotypes? :icon_wink

I carry around a gun that shoots crucifixes while eating only Mcdonalds...so I fly under the radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669