Sinclair on La Manga - BBC1 Tonight 7.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it's not a crime to have a few drinks.

However, being up at 3am, and getting involved in such a situation in the first place shows a distinct lack of professionalism on their part.

As for Sinclair - How can he use the fact the club didn't impose a curfew as a defence? As Steven pointed out, he's in his 30s and he should know better. In fact, it's even more of a kick in the teeth for Micky as he trusted them enough to behave professionally. So by Sinclair saying that, he attributing some of the blame to Micky to try and divert some of the criticism.... :roll:

To be honest I thought the programme was pretty shit. It didn't raise hardly any questions. There was no mention of irresponsible journalism, not one word was said about any journalist who instantly saw them as guilty people and also, nothing was mentioned about the 3 slappers and what may (or may not as the case may be) happen to them now. It did save itself slightly at the end though when Fiona Bruce said "That was Frank Sinclair who incidently did not get paid for that interview". :lol:

Joe_Fox said:
To be honest I thought the programme was pretty shit. It didn't raise hardly any questions. There was no mention of irresponsible journalism, not one word was said about any journalist who instantly saw them as guilty people and also, nothing was mentioned about the 3 slappers and what may (or may not as the case may be) happen to them now. It did save itself slightly at the end though when Fiona Bruce said "That was Frank Sinclair who incidently did not get paid for that interview". :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I laughed at that bit, very coy comment.

Crap programme though, preferred the 13 year old scaghead who was addicted to sunbeds. What on earth goes on up in Liverpool, crazee.

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

Crap programme though, preferred the 13 year old scaghead who was addicted to sunbeds. What on earth goes on up in Liverpool, crazee.

I know, she was insane - I blame Andre.

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

Peter or 'The Giant' ??

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

Peter or 'The Giant' ??

Peter probably, but now you mention it, The Giant did enjoy his rays.
Did you know that in Rotherham (Rov, you might be able to clarify this) when peter Andre was at his peak of fame, some guy called Peter Andrex put on a gig and charged £20 a ticket. It sold out and hundreds of screaming girls stood and watched this fraud sing some songs and walk off with a tidy £6,000 in his back pocket. I think it was advertised as PETER ANDREX LIVE!

Clever.

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

Peter or 'The Giant' ??

Peter probably, but now you mention it, The Giant did enjoy his rays.
Did you know that in Rotherham (Rov, you might be able to clarify this) when peter Andre was at his peak of fame, some guy called Peter Andrex put on a gig and charged £20 a ticket. It sold out and hundreds of screaming girls stood and watched this fraud sing some songs and walk off with a tidy £6,000 in his back pocket. I think it was advertised as PETER ANDREX LIVE!

Clever.

Do you like Andre? I think he's piss funny, chin like an ethiopion's plate.

He doesn't bother me as much as some of the shit I hear on the radio. He's knocking on a bit now. How old is he?

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
He doesn't bother me as much as some of the shit I hear on the radio. He's knocking on a bit now. How old is he?

About 30

27th February in 1973 in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572