Site admin stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing a few site admin things at the moment which means some things may look odd, and items from the menu at the top may go missing for a while.

I was just wondering what had happened to vBookie!

will the reload page thingy have a picture instead of the cross in the box, im on nightshift setting so I know that makes a difference to the multi quote thingy.

will the reload page thingy have a picture instead of the cross in the box, im on nightshift setting so I know that makes a difference to the multi quote thingy.

Use Firefox and it won't have a cross in a box anyway, it'll just say reload page. :icon_wink

I'm currently downloading all the missing images for the standard style, but I don't think the other styles have been updated for the newer version of the forum so I might have to find some new alternative styles and get rid of the ones like nighshift.

Use Firefox and it won't have a cross in a box anyway, it'll just say reload page. :icon_wink

I'm currently downloading all the missing images for the standard style, but I don't think the other styles have been updated for the newer version of the forum so I might have to find some new alternative styles and get rid of the ones like nighshift.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:icon_eek:

Seems as though it is not possible to post a New Event in vBookie at the moment.

It's mainly changes to the system that will make it easier to add new features in the future, rather than anything specific I can tell you about.

are we back around to the photo album idea.;)

Most stuff should be working again now.

The arcade awards thing isn't displaying when you click on a user name, and the links and latest news isn't showing on the LCFC forum yet, but I think that's it.

Jesus man, hurry up.

Is there any chance of adding the smileys drop down menu to the quick reply box?

Is there any chance of adding the smileys drop down menu to the quick reply box?

I hope not. It takes exactly one more click to make an 'advanced' reply where the smileys are already available. Quick replies mean no quoting and in a fast moving thread it is often quite difficult to know who the person is making the reply to. Let's not encourage Quick Replies.

I hope not. It takes exactly one more click to make an 'advanced' reply where the smileys are already available. Quick replies mean no quoting and in a fast moving thread it is often quite difficult to know who the person is making the reply to. Let's not encourage Quick Replies.

But the other formatting options have recently been added to the quick reply box which I was pleased to see as it does save time when I am supposed to be working & not shirking on here.
I've been making a lot of use of the quick reply box, without causing any more confusion than usual, & the addition of the smileys there would be very useful for me.

why is there a thread in the other sports forum called dodgeball in leicester when you cant view it nor the poster dodgeballer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669