So Long........

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

I'm off to Rhode Island tomorrow for 10 weeks and seeing as i'll have limited internet access, i thought i'd say goodbye until August-hopefully by that time Milan will have got a new manager!

Buh Bye

I'm off to Rhode Island tomorrow for 10 weeks and seeing as i'll have limited internet access, i thought i'd say goodbye until August-hopefully by that time Milan will have got a new manager!

Buh Bye

Have a good time Ben!! atleast you wont be bothering me for info on MSN for a while :icon_wink

Buh Bye

Why? Do you think he will already have sacked Ince by then?

spawny fecker, have a good time

Cheerio dd.

Watch out for Yanks, the place is crawling with them apparently...and red chickens

Buh Bye

Have a great time and enjoy yourself. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

....and thanks for all the fish.

I'm in New York with a bit of time to kill-Milan still not appointed a new manager i see-****s sake

doubt i will post again for a while now hoozah

Good Luck? Good time?

**** that, I hope it's ****ing miserable there (but not enough for you to come back).

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46