So what's been going on?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughty Fox

Been away for two and a half weeks, missed our first two games and had no access to news.
Can't be arsed to read all of the threads so could somebody give me an update of the story so far?

I had a Balti pie for the first time in 3 months last Saturday.

Thats what's important.

You're not allowed to swear..
Max Gradel is mustard..
New players on the whole look good...
Played well against MK Dons, not as well against Stockport..
Oakley is Captain..
Homer has come out the closet..
HF is still in it.

Sales of Lemon Drizzle Cake yesterday were NIL

NIL FFS !

And no better today.The bottom has dropped out the Lemon Drizzle Market IMO

It's a fast moving market, H, sad to say

You'll have to look at alternatives

Alex, for instance, has now turned completely ginger, I believe

It's a fast moving market, H, sad to say

You'll have to look at alternatives

Alex, for instance, has now turned completely ginger, I believe

I had heard..
I'm searching the Internet now for a tasty big puff

Last edited:
MK dons won 2-0 (fryatt x2)
Stockport won 1-0 (howard) but Mattock injured for min 4 weeks.

Pretty sure we won them actually ;) We've resigned Dickov as well, you might have missed that.

And of course though, the big news.... Barry Hayles has gone on loan to Cheltenham for a month.

He was superb against Palace I thought, yet some on here were slagging him off....Tsk, tsk.

Started the book yet Melts?
No, sorry, alex. It's sat right in front of me now. I was half way through one, but I've stopped reading that. I will do you the honour of starting it very soon.

Just shows that BG's blind guide dog knows right from wrong and isn't self absorbed. A good blind dog is never too obsessed with his own self image to refrain from offering an apology when one is due.

It reminds me of the time that an old blind St Bernard called Ralph once insisted that it was Mark De Vries that had gone past two defenders and slid the ball under the keeper when everyone else in the ground knew it was Ian Hume.

Suffice to say upon watching the replay Ralph was more than happy to admit his mistake. 'It was Ian Hume' he said 'and the ball seems to have ended up with in row ZZ, where the ballboys were sitting in anticipation of the tall black Ian Hume to have a shot.'

Ralph died shortly after. The doctor said that toxoplasmosis from sniffing his own shit had eaten away at his brain but some of us still believe it was the humiliation of realising that he was a twat that had been the real reason for his death.

Perhaps BG is worried he might meet the same end. Who knows what a toxoplasmosis dissolved brain might be thinking. A lesson to us all. Don't get too close to BG's turds. Even the large amounts of cash involved aren't compensation for the loss of your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566