Soccer AM on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you rather watch last seasons LCFC highlights including our magnificent home and away trouncings of Barnsley OR SoccerAM, the best bits DVD?

Personally I'm a Holby fan.

Hasn't been the same since Lovejoy left. I used to like watching it but that new bloke is cack. Can't even remember his name he is so poor.

It's light-hearted and easy to watch. It's just people having a laugh to lighten up the day, isn't that waht Saturday morning TV is all about? There's a few birds and a bit of football thrown in for good measure too.

I prefer watching Goalissmo at 7am on Channel 4 +1. It's a highlights show of football from around the world with remote commentators going on about great goals from the Brazilian League or MLS or Bundesliga.

That's if I am up that early.

She's 2 and a half and wakes at 7, that's why I watch it, I tell her milkshake hasn't started on channel 5 yet :icon_bigg

Your missing out then

The birds are much better looking than Chamberlain, plus they dance and jiggle about

Jiggling and dancing children's TV presenters.

A source of joy. Something that makes it all worthwhile. I've always had a thing for Floella Benjamin. She seems to have improved with age. Like when you eat a blue cheese sandwich in bed and then find crumbs a few months later. Many a hangover has been cured scoffing vintage blue cheese found squashed against my sheets whilst watching replays of Floella and her beady hair, jiggling and dancing.

Your missing out then

The birds are much better looking than Chamberlain, plus they dance and jiggle about

I agree that's the case with Naomi and Jen, but not sure if it's true of Beth

That Derek though, now there is a looker :055:

Unless you had to work why the **** would you be up that early on a saturday!

Because you had had to drive to Ramsgate to get the 04:38 train in order to get to Huddersfield in time for the match?

Sunday, hence the name, "Goals on Sunday."

U2 wrote 'Sunday Bloody Sunday' on a Thursday, Rolling Stones did 'Ruby Tuesday' on a Friday and the Boomtown Rats first recorded 'I don't like Mondays' on a Saturday so it doesn't always work like that.

Last edited:
Ruby Tuesday is about a weekly curry night that occurred on a Tuesday but was written on a Friday and can be played at any time.

I don't like Mondays was about bath day in the Geldof family and that occurred on Mondays, was written on Saturday, and can be played any time (but rarely is).

Sunday Bloody Sunday was about The Edge's Sunday League Football experiences while he was growing up in Yorkshire and they occurred on Sundays, it was written on a Thursday and can be played any time.

Goals on Sunday is about goals that were scored on Sunday but the actual program surely can be shown at any time after the event. Logical.

Ruby Tuesday is about a weekly curry night that occurred on a Tuesday but was written on a Friday and can be played at any time.

I don't like Mondays was about bath day in the Geldof family and that occurred on Mondays, was written on Saturday, and can be played any time (but rarely is).

Sunday Bloody Sunday was about The Edge's Sunday League Football experiences while he was growing up in Yorkshire and they occurred on Sundays, it was written on a Thursday and can be played any time.

Goals on Sunday is about goals that were scored on Sunday but the actual program surely can be shown at any time after the event. Logical.

I suppose you have an opinion on the Cures 'Friday I'm In Love' too? And what of Reg Dwight thinking Saturday night is alright for fighting? Funny that because according to Barry Blue Saturday was dancing night.

How bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670