Soccer AM on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reason not to watch the godawful programme....

Maybe they could nick the "playing card" with Leicester City on it before they do the draw for the next round.

havent watched this in ages, may give it a butchers on saturady now. I am sure soccer am will be thrilled with the signed Fryatt shirt.....

I know former Foxes player Savage & current player Paul Dickov are going on, "Goals on Sunday," on Sunday.

feckin awful programme, if I am in on a Saturday morning it certainly does not get consideration....can't see how it is supposed to be funny or (for the majority of it) a football show

Crikey - I love Helen Chamberlain and actually, when I get the chance, quite like watching it.....the show that is, but mostly her actually.

Last edited:
Crikey - I love Helen Chamberlain and actually, when I get the chance, quite like watching it.....the show that is, but mostly her actually.

as far as I can tell she is the only reason for watching it, give her a half hour slot sitting ahead of a camera and feck the rest of the show

i thnik it is ok, i only watch it when i have a hangover.

Football + women + good music (usually) on the highlights segments. it's easy viewing. I'd say the ones who are saying its shit are simply not allowed to watch it....under the thumb!!! ;-)

Football + women + good music (usually) on the highlights segments. it's easy viewing. I'd say the ones who are saying its shit are simply not allowed to watch it....under the thumb!!! ;-)

by people with taste at a guess. the whole woman thing is just pathetic, if you want to look at lasses then there is plenty of magazines/internet sites etc where you can look at them without hearing an awful regional accent or any shite that they usually spout. the music is usually a larger talking point than footbal, we also have channels for that.....and the highlights bits are usually about a week old and you will have seen them on sky sports news etc. earlier, its a really dated awful show :102:

I can watch whatever I choose

It is pure shite, plain and simple - particularly so in the past couple of years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669