Some Fookers In My Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Just turned on Sky Sports 2 for a second. What did I see?. Some fooking fat solicitor/ farmer type chap with a Pimms in one hand and a tuna sandwich in the other sat in my fooking seat. Fook Off you posh twat. I paid £300 for that seat. It is mine. Leave my seat, my pitch, my stadium and club alone and Fook Off now!!!!!!!

Semper Eadem said:
Good Old French, well played :-D

**** you Tigers, glad you lost :-D

yeah good to see a team representing Leicester have lost in the semi finals of a major sporting tournament.

I feel great :roll:

Certainly was.

I gave it a big cheer as well, just like those bastards do at Welford Road when its heard that we are losing :D

Personally i find it quite sad that some people dont support their local teams whether it be Rugby, Cricket or football.

chrislcfc18 said:
Personally i find it quite sad that some people dont support their local teams whether it be Rugby, Cricket or football.

I Agree

Part of the problem is caused by Radio Leicester

Going to a football match we have to listen to them talking about Fooking Rugby even when there is no game on. Coming home from a football match, Fooking Rugby again. Rugby Fooking Rugby.

I am glad they lost because:

a) The football club may get some air time
b) They got off to a bad start at the Walkers, they may not want to return
c) I am fed up of hearing about Fooking Rugby

Anybody notice the lines from the football pitch. Yes, of course you did if you have some degree of vision. That is what we will keep seeing if they ever get their manipulative little way. Egg lines all over the pitch every week.

Fook off Tigers. We DO want to see you do well, we ARE proud when you succeed. However, the feelings are disappearing fast because you are always down our fooking throats.

So because Leicestershire CCC get all airplay on sports show on BBC Radio Leicester. We dont support the cricket. The stadium looked more bigger today and I sat a row down from Maybury and McCarthy.

Just think Maybury and McCarthy have sat in my seat.

However they call football fans for being to bloody excitable and thugs. At there today ****ing screaming and then everyone gets angry because some ****er as gone to the bar.

Melton Fox said:

Going to a football match we have to listen to them talking about Fooking Rugby even when there is no game on. Coming home from a football match, Fooking Rugby again. Rugby Fooking Rugby.

Anybody notice the lines from the football pitch. Yes, of course you did if you have some degree of vision. That is what we will keep seeing if they ever get their manipulative little way. Egg lines all over the pitch every week.

Fook off Tigers. We DO want to see you do well, we ARE proud when you succeed. However, the feelings are disappearing fast because you are always down our fooking throats.

Well were a losing team in a Championship relegation battle and the Tigers are the biggest rugby club in the country. So as much as I dont like it - they will get a lot of air time as long as were crap!

Fox Fan said:
Melton Fox said:

Well were a losing team in a Championship relegation battle and the Tigers are the biggest rugby club in the country. So as much as I dont like it - they will get a lot of air time as long as were crap!
Agreed, but it's all relative. Tigers are the biggest rugby club in the country as you point out. But does that equate them to Man U, Arsenal or Chelsea. No it doesn't. Does it equate them to Sunderland, Ipswich or West Ham, IMO no it doesn't. Are they a bigger club than City. No.

I don't know any figures, but I guess that City are much more popular club in Leicester than the Tigers

Hazzman said:
I think everyone should remember that the Tigers game today was in the same league has Real Madrid Versus AC Milan.
Sorry, can't agree. Rugby is big in Rugby's world. In the sporting world Tigers or Two Loo's come nowhere near Real Madrid or AC Milan as far as popularity is concerned

Nice to see the stadium full of families and people who can be trusted to have a drink in their seats and not cause any trouble... And an atmosphere to put the football fans to shame... Shame about the result but we all had a good time... and I was sitting next to Maybury and McCarthy and they seemed to enjoy it too...

and yes I did congratulate Maybury on his goal yesterday :D

EMC Fox said:
Nice to see the stadium full of families and people who can be trusted to have a drink in their seats and not cause any trouble... And an atmosphere to put the football fans to shame... Shame about the result but we all had a good time... and I was sitting next to Maybury and McCarthy and they seemed to enjoy it too...

Splitter :lol:

homer said:
EMC Fox said:

Splitter :lol:

I've always been a Tigers fan... and a Leicester City fan too. I have a Season Ticket at the walkers and I can never get tickets for Tigers, so the offer of a ticket for today's match (as a ST holder) was too good to miss. I haven't enjoyed myself so much in that stadium since we got promoted against Brighton and the atmosphere was better than any I can remember.

Melton Fox said:
Just turned on Sky Sports 2 for a second. What did I see?. Some fooking fat solicitor/ farmer type chap with a Pimms in one hand and a tuna sandwich in the other sat in my fooking seat. Fook Off you posh twat. I paid £300 for that seat. It is mine. Leave my seat, my pitch, my stadium and club alone and Fook Off now!!!!!!!

Best post I have read in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670