Some Fookers In My Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
We always get more air time on radio leicester what are you on about! Whenever City and Tigers Play at the same time Tigers are always on the digital station. I don't see why people are so against Tigers, its not like they are from Nottingham-They are representing Leicester so back them!

Trouble is that as the fans dont beat anyone up, they are all seen as some kind of upper class twits... when in reality they are mostly normal families who know how to behave...

And so certain people resent the success etc because they are not welcome to go get pissed and cause trouble there.

maybe

Melton Fox said:
Part of the problem is caused by Radio Leicester

Going to a football match we have to listen to them talking about Fooking Rugby even when there is no game on. Coming home from a football match, Fooking Rugby again. Rugby Fooking Rugby.

I am glad they lost because:

a) The football club may get some air time
b) They got off to a bad start at the Walkers, they may not want to return
c) I am fed up of hearing about Fooking Rugby

The rugby gets a lot less coverage on RL than the football does, even when there's not a match the football news is always given priority over the rugby unless there's a major egg chasing story.

Anybody notice the lines from the football pitch. Yes, of course you did if you have some degree of vision. That is what we will keep seeing if they ever get their manipulative little way. Egg lines all over the pitch every week.

I didn't notice any lines on the pitch. But that's because I didn't watch the game. Why did you watch it if you hate it so much?

And on the occasions I have been to a match this season where rugby lines have been visible, it's actually improved things because it makes it a lot easier to judge offside decisions.

Fook off Tigers. We DO want to see you do well, we ARE proud when you succeed. However, the feelings are disappearing fast because you are always down our fooking throats.

I've certainly never had a rugby player down my throat. Maybe the one you had down yout throat thought he could make a conversion.

No I didn't watch it, but I have an interest in what is happening to my football teams pitch. Therefore I kept looking every so often. In general the quality of the pitch was not so bad

Melton Fox said:
Just turned on Sky Sports 2 for a second. What did I see?. Some fooking fat solicitor/ farmer type chap with a Pimms in one hand and a tuna sandwich in the other sat in my fooking seat. Fook Off you posh twat. I paid £300 for that seat. It is mine. Leave my seat, my pitch, my stadium and club alone and Fook Off now!!!!!!!
that man will be a season ticket holder for tigers in a couple of years. He'll be saying that you have stolen his seat when he sees you on telly at a city game.... that's the scary thing.... :eek:

Twats ... the word Leicester comes before tigers.. get behind them.. Tigers are world class something to be extremely proud of

Get behind them....you mean like tigers fans do us!!! Stuck up tw*ts who look down on us and cheer when we're losing. Bottom line is if tigers didn't exist, city would be a far bigger club.

Melton Fox said:
No I didn't watch it, but I have an interest in what is happening to my football teams pitch. Therefore I kept looking every so often. In general the quality of the pitch was not so bad

Sorry mate, but if thats how you spend your weekend, checking up on the state of the pitch at the Walkers you really need to get out more.

The strange thing is at the moment that the Tigers fans don't boo City or Cheer when we are losing any more. I've been going down regularly for about 4-5 years and not heard it once, times change and football is popular with the vast majority of rugby fans now.

In my opinion, rugby fans like football because when you go down the park with your mates thats the game you play, not rugby, so the majority of rugby players have an interest in football and enjoy it.

Thats not the same for football players, not many play rugby recreationally or competitively and so don't get an affiliation with the game.

In Leicester I think alot of City fans resent the fact that the Tigers are more successful than us, and are basically jealous that they are the biggest and most known rugby club in Europe if not the world.

Lets be honest its a completely shit sport anyway.

I watched the first half yesterday and couldnt believe my eyes, Ive never seen a sport where 80% of the time the intention of the team is to kick the ball out of play. :?

yawnnnnnnnnn :?

no wonder its a minority sport in world terms.

Semper Eadem said:

I watched the first half yesterday and couldnt believe my eyes, Ive never seen a sport where 80% of the time the intention of the team is to kick the ball out of play. :?

Yeah, each to their own, and you are probably just trying to wind h rugby fans up so I won't bother rising to the bait too much.

And if you watched the 1st half then you'll have noticed that Toulouse didn't try and kick the ball out - they ran it from deep at every opportunity, and the Tigers were on top so they weren't kicking too often either as they had good field position.

Other than that, good post.

Dunc said:
Semper Eadem said:

Yeah, each to their own, and you are probably just trying to wind h rugby fans up so I won't bother rising to the bait too much.

And if you watched the 1st half then you'll have noticed that Toulouse didn't try and kick the ball out - they ran it from deep at every opportunity, and the Tigers were on top so they weren't kicking too often either as they had good field position.

Other than that, good post.

Also there are many aspects of rugby that footballers/fans coudl learn from to improve the sport, i think rugby is a quality and sport and really enjoy watching it.

Semper Eadem said:

Sounds a lot like Matt Heath's passing.

Sounds like De Vries's shooting.

I didn't think the atmosphere was that good on Sunday...to begin with yes with the flags etc... but then the hideous banality of the one chant "Tiiiiigers.." plus rubbish playing, showed that you can have 32000 people and still have no passion. Give me Craig Leveins Bluweharmeh anyday even when its sung by half a dozen fans.

beltonfox said:
Give me Craig Leveins Bluweharmeh anyday

Highlander will have to shed some light on this. Is this a Scottish rodent of some description? The lesser spotted bluweharmeh?

I'm sure I've seen the word on Call My Bluff - that totsvig dyke got it once, I'm sure of it.

Joe_Fox said:
beltonfox said:

Highlander will have to shed some light on this. Is this a Scottish rodent of some description? The lesser spotted bluweharmeh?

I'm sure I've seen the word on Call My Bluff - that totsvig dyke got it once, I'm sure of it.

I think you're wrong there - I doubt if even Webbo would partake, and he's a desperate man

homer said:
Joe_Fox said:
beltonfox said:

I think you're wrong there - I doubt if even Webbo would partake, and he's a desperate man

I heard Eddie Izzard took her once. Sick.

Joe_Fox said:
homer said:
Joe_Fox said:
beltonfox said:

I heard Eddie Izzard took her once. Sick.

Not sure which one to feel sorry for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570