Some lyrics i wrote the other day

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotherhamfox

New Member
What you think and thanks Ricey my man for the first line-

Why Stop?

The path way to you is crowded,

Obstacles of a various means keeping me from you,

It seems so hard as were so close,

To something so good.


We stand together in a lonely place,

Away from the onlookers and talk,

Fate has brought us to this place,

Why stop what’s meant?


I came to you with a load and It feels so much lighter since I met you,

The burden you resigned to the back of my mind,

We two forget the world,

And do what’s right,

Why stop what’s meant?


I look to the sky above and wonder,

If I’d done things differently would you would have felt the same,

The onlookers and talk have won over,

And now resigned me to the back of your mind.


Now we’ve become part of the crowd,

No path blocking our way,

We belong to it now,

Together alone and apart,

Because you stopped what was meant.


By Chris Gayton.


More depressing stuff.....
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Heres another set-

I took you for granted.

I hold you in my arms,

Never knowing quite what I had,

I took you for granted,

There when I needed you and gone when I didn’t.

How many times do I have to learn,

To realise what it was you did for me,

On my mind you stayed,

Your presence longing for a greater place I couldn’t reach.

To make you my own, drove you away,

Into another’s loving arms,

Just like yesterday , slowly drifting away.

The change it had to come,

We knew it all along,

And I get on my knees and pray for a better day,

For the one I took for granted, to return,

To make up for the times that I didn’t recognise,

Your pain and need to feel wanted,

The words stick I cannot say,

For what it meant for you to go away,

I took you for granted.

By Chris Gayton.
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Nice work, what kind of beat would it go to?
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
buzzer_b said:
Nice work, what kind of beat would it go to?

A one thats good. I aint gotta a clue mate, bein musically incapable i would like put the words to a tune, but i cant.
 

buzzer_b

New Member
rotherhamfox said:
buzzer_b said:
Nice work, what kind of beat would it go to?

A one thats good. I aint gotta a clue mate, bein musically incapable i would like put the words to a tune, but i cant.

Ok Bro. How you been anyway, aint spoke to you or been on this forum quite a while now?
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
buzzer_b said:
rotherhamfox said:
buzzer_b said:
Nice work, what kind of beat would it go to?

A one thats good. I aint gotta a clue mate, bein musically incapable i would like put the words to a tune, but i cant.

Ok Bro. How you been anyway, aint spoke to you or been on this forum quite a while now?

Im fine, been writing hits havent i.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Hits? You don't wanna be a pop star still do you rov?
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Hits? You don't wanna be a pop star still do you rov?

No certainly not, i wanna be a porn star now.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:
Hits? You don't wanna be a pop star still do you rov?

No certainly not, i wanna be a porn star now.

I think you'd be better off as a pawn star to be honest mate.
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:
Hits? You don't wanna be a pop star still do you rov?

No certainly not, i wanna be a porn star now.

I think you'd be better off as a pawn star to be honest mate.

What you think of the songs then.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Chelsea922
2Manchester City920
3Liverpool818
4Brighton915
5Tottenham 815
6Manchester Utd814
7West Ham Utd814
8Everton914
9Arsenal914
10Wolves913
11Brentford812
12Leicester811
13Aston Villa910
14Watford910
15Palace99
16Southampton98
17Leeds Utd97
18Burnley94
19Newcastle Utd94
20Norwich City92

Latest posts

Top