Some perspective?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So give the guy a little more time is what I say and as these upcoming fixtures (see below) show with the exception of QPR (who even the sheep nearly beat yesterday) they are ALL very winable games and ones we would not have thought of losing before the season started.

Discounting an in-form Coventry at a ground whether never even come near winning it and a Cardiff side with one of the best strikeforces the league has ever seen.

What you are asking people to do is not to be reasonable and have perspective, you are asking them to have blind faith in a positive future, that everything will turn out OK. I don't swallow that from religious nutters, I'm not about to start with football.

I don't feel that sacking a manager is a solution but I do believe it's my right to say he isn't convincing me he can deliver anything other than the wrong pizza. And it will be cold. And the toppings will be stuck to the lid.

Nicely put. The best thing Sousa could do is insert a siege mentality on the squad and get them playing with a point to prove. Dyer proved yesterday what a bit of criticism can do to a player from time to time and the celebration spoke volumes.

Never seem a more inept performance at Centre back in a City shirt for years than Moreno yesterday. And yes, I was at Forest last season when Brown had a stinker!! Sousa looked like he did not know what to do when the cameras went in for a close up yesterday. I am worried

Posting the above comment in a thread about perspective is a little ironic.

My guess is you've not been watching city for that long.

Discounting an in-form Coventry at a ground whether never even come near winning it and a Cardiff side with one of the best strikeforces the league has ever seen.

Coventry games are always winable because of the local rivalry and the Cardiff game will be one the team will not want to lose because of the play-offs. To lose both would be difficult to accept but not an absolute disaster, but no doubt calls for his head would reach fever pitch if this did happen.

while I agree that its a complete overreaction to call for Sousa's head at this early stage of the season I feel that if we don't win in our next 3 games the new owners/Milan will lose patience with him and he'll be lucky to reach 10 games for the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669