Sony Bravia tvs??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkshire Vixen

has anyone got one or had one?? thinking of buying one soon as the current one is on its way out, was thinking of getting one from the 'T' range as opposed to the 'S' range :102:

just looking at the minute melton ive seen a 26'' sony for £421 delivered thought it was very reasonable, got a philips at the mo will not be buying another, what would you recommend??

just looking at the minute melton ive seen a 26'' sony for £421 delivered thought it was very reasonable, got a philips at the mo will not be buying another, what would you recommend??
TBH, I don't know. I'm not as "in touch" as I used to be.

I'm currently using a 42" Hitachi HD and I'm over the moon with it. I wouldn't however be able to turn round to you and say "it's the best"/"most econonical" etc etc. I just know that I'm happy with it.

has anyone got one or had one?? thinking of buying one soon as the current one is on its way out, was thinking of getting one from the 'T' range as opposed to the 'S' range :102:

I got one a month or so ago and am really pleased with it, fantastic picture and sound. Mine is from the S range I think...just nice not have a great big box taking up the corner of the room :icon_bigg

The Samsung LCD's are the best one's. My brother installs plasma displays for a living and he uses the Sony Bravia's alot. Whilst he says they are very good he reckons the Samsungs are better as they use Sony parts but are cheaper. I got a 40" Samsung LCD for £579 from PC World in Feb and I'm more than happy with it.

cheers singth and cate, i used to have a samsung a few years ago and that lasted me years, also why do most new tvs have integrated freeview on them and would that interfere in anyway with having sky connected to it?

Sonys screens are supplied by Samsung. Thats what they told me in Richer Sounds anyway.

I have a 32" Samsung and am pleased with it.

Sonys screens are supplied by Samsung. Thats what they told me in Richer Sounds anyway.

I have a 32" Samsung and am pleased with it.

The cheaper bravias use samsung screens, the best ones use sharp screens because they are better, sony have a deal with both companies. Japanese PSPs also have sharp screens and have much better picture quality than EU or US PSP with samsung screens.

I'd see if you can find a decent sharp LCD if you want the best picture.

cheers singth and cate, i used to have a samsung a few years ago and that lasted me years, also why do most new tvs have integrated freeview on them and would that interfere in anyway with having sky connected to it?

New TVs have freeview because of the digital switchover due soon.

They do not interfere with Sky. I know that because two people needed help with their tellies because they were moaning that all of a suddent their Sky had gone down to 30 channels...all they had done was press the wrong button and stuck it on freeview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566