Sorry to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hardly surprising is it ?

As I've said before, what are the options before him ?

1. Stay at a club that has been relegated, and where he has no clue who the f*ck he will be playing with. Play in the 1st division, for the same amount of money (if he's lucky) that he was on last year

2. Go and play in the best league in the world for a load more cash

Mmmm... I wonder which one you would choose ?

And don't quote loyalty, he owes us one, he should stay and see us back into the prem, blah blah blah, 'cos that's bollox nowadays

He's going, good luck to ya mate.

Now MOVE ON

homer said:
It's hardly surprising is it ?

As I've said before, what are the options before him ?

1. Stay at a club that has been relegated, and where he has no clue who the f*ck he will be playing with. Play in the 1st division, for the same amount of money (if he's lucky) that he was on last year

2. Go and play in the best league in the world for a load more cash

Mmmm... I wonder which one you would choose ?

And don't quote loyalty, he owes us one, he should stay and see us back into the prem, blah blah blah, 'cos that's bollox nowadays

He's going, good luck to ya mate.

Now MOVE ON

But homer mate, why do these players leave clubs in the first place? For first team football, money only gets you so far but often players that sit on the bench all season will eventually want to play football and leave the club to find it and often they take a wage cut in the process! It seems to me that Dickov is contradicting himself, he left Man City for first team football and took a pay cut. In a years time will he do the same? Very odd, unless he's guaranteed a place at Blackburn ahead of Stead, Cole, Gallagher, Yorke and Jansen? Hmmm fcvk off Dickov

Its interesting and all that we are saying that Dickov is gone and that MB is all knowing, but were is the source on this. I would believe it if there was something to back this up. For now its just rumour. Who would want to work for Souness...hes a twat. And Ewock park is in a small crappy ground in the middle of Endore...It doesn't make sense.

More frustrating is that Dickov said on the last day of the season in front of all of the fans that he was not going. Earlier in the year at the dinner with Les Ferdinand which was MC'd by the Birch, Dickov said he wanted to end his career at Leicester.

If all of this was a lie Dickov...DICK OFF! :evil:

I think a BIG apology is coming from a few people in the direction of MB :wink:

MB the man in the know 8)

Move on Micky, at least you won't have non committed people playing for you next season.

Scowcroft said:
Craig said:
Once again, he's not gone yet...

He has gone.

Accept it.

I hope he's happy with himself the little f*ck after all the pain and anguish we went through for that turd during March. I'm angry, a word of warning - don't be me today.

Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Craig said:
Once again, he's not gone yet...

He has gone.

Accept it.

I hope he's happy with himself the little f*ck after all the pain and anguish we went through for that turd during March. I'm angry, a word of warning - don't be me today.

I am. :( :shock: :x :x :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

apparently the contract he was offered here was the same as the one he has at Blackburn.....

AND instead of doing what he agreed and meeting with MA when he got back off his holibobs to let him know his decision he phones him up with the news instead.

the least a player can do is tell the manager face to face that he is leaving.....and from what i've heard his family were making noises about moving back up north in APRIL.......

fair enough if he wants to leave to play Premiership football,you can't begrudge a player that,and certainly not after his efforts for us BUT since La Manga he has NOT been the same player(until the Pompey game when we were already down-convinient....) and hasn't been 100% focused on his football.....

i'm just not happy that it looks as if the wheels have been in motion since before the season ended and IMO i think he would've left whether we stayed up or not.

i just wish for once a player can be honest instead of stringing the fans along....

beaumontfox said:
apparently the contract he was offered here was the same as the one he has at Blackburn.....

AND instead of doing what he agreed and meeting with MA when he got back off his holibobs to let him know his decision he phones him up with the news instead.

the least a player can do is tell the manager face to face that he is leaving.....and from what i've heard his family were making noises about moving back up north in APRIL.......

fair enough if he wants to leave to play Premiership football,you can't begrudge a player that,and certainly not after his efforts for us BUT since La Manga he has NOT been the same player(until the Pompey game when we were already down-convinient....) and hasn't been 100% focused on his football.....

i'm just not happy that it looks as if the wheels have been in motion since before the season ended and IMO i think he would've left whether we stayed up or not.

i just wish for once a player can be honest instead of stringing the fans along....

:shock: Flippin heck, that's come as a shock. So he's not gone for money then, so when he leaves Blackburn in a years time for first team football he's back to square one. I think the main reason he's left is he wants a fresh start after La Manga, not that it happened in Leicester though. Can someone explain the reasons he has left, this has confused me and angered me more if we offered him the same money. Especially when he said he was staying, penis caresser

Like every footballer in the game, he has a massive ego and an unswerving belief in his own ability.

You know, and I know, that he will spend most of the season on the bench. Most football fans know it, most Blackburn fans know it, and I'm sure Grahem Souness knows it

He doesn't see it that way. He sees himself playing in the premier league week in week out, scoring 15/20 goals and being hailed as a hero.

Dickov sounds like a second rate Hungarian whore, 50p a blow job and a £1 a tit. Enjoy the leafy surburbs, plenty of randy old vicars up there mate.

homer said:
Like every footballer in the game, he has a massive ego and an unswerving belief in his own ability.

You know, and I know, that he will spend most of the season on the bench. Most football fans know it, most Blackburn fans know it, and I'm sure Grahem Souness knows it

He doesn't see it that way. He sees himself playing in the premier league week in week out, scoring 15/20 goals and being hailed as a hero.

I think we are selling Dickov abit short here though, there is no doubt he's a good player and to be honest I see no reason why he shouldn't get in for Blackburn. He's so under-rated though and this might mean he won't get a chance, but the heartache aside I would have Dickov in my team if I was manager of a mediocre premiership side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757