Souness

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a Loon

(Wikepedia)

He went to manage Galatasaray in Turkey, and again managed to court controversy with local issues - nearly sparking a riot after placing a large Galatasaray flag into the centre circle of the pitch of hated rivals Fenerbahçe after Galatasaray had beaten them in the Turkish Cup final on 24 April 1996. The iconic image of the victor planting the flag drew comparisons with Turkish hero Ulubatli Hasan, who was killed as he planted the Ottoman flag at the end of the Siege of Constantinople. This earned Souness the nickname 'Ulubatli Souness'

I couldn't see Roeder getting that inspired

He's a Loon

(Wikepedia)

He went to manage Galatasaray in Turkey, and again managed to court controversy with local issues - nearly sparking a riot after placing a large Galatasaray flag into the centre circle of the pitch of hated rivals Fenerbahçe after Galatasaray had beaten them in the Turkish Cup final on 24 April 1996. The iconic image of the victor planting the flag drew comparisons with Turkish hero Ulubatli Hasan, who was killed as he planted the Ottoman flag at the end of the Siege of Constantinople. This earned Souness the nickname 'Ulubatli Souness'

I couldn't see Roeder getting that inspired

Perhaps he can plant our flag in the reecohhhh when we win there?

Why would he be so good? Coke snorting ego maniac no?
because he can kick some very average division 2 players arses into next week and show them what playing for the shirt is all about.... hopefully....:icon_conf

Why would he be so good? Coke snorting ego maniac no?

Our more attacking players would get a look in. got to be a better style of football. A decent reputation for attracting players too. I thought he was hard done at Newcastle, they expect more than they are capable of, and he got the blame. Shearers meddling was a problem too.

:102:Did he manage Blackburn in Div 1 as it was then and get them promoted.

On the downside, he is ignorant and arrogant and not just when dealing with footballers...

I would accept it because anything is better than Smeg head...

But I would personally prefer Dowie over this guy. Every club he is at seems to go to the shitter.

Blackburn and Newcastle don't want the f*cker that is for sure.

I would accept it because anything is better than Smeg head...

But I would personally prefer Dowie over this guy. Every club he is at seems to go to the shitter.

Blackburn and Newcastle don't want the f*cker that is for sure.

Both because of too high expectations.

Like a man with a moustache do you?:icon_eek:

I prefer it on a lady...

23366613.jpg

If somebody attacked my dog for shitting on their lawn I would personally box the f ucking head off of them, it's a dog for f ucksake. He shits for christs sake get over it.
Yeah you think you are so tough but you couldn't kick my dog, he was much too quick for you, you swaying retrard, just leave us alone and my dog won't bite your children, although they do deserve to be dispatched.
Here boy, good lad, that's my boy.

If somebody attacked my dog for shitting on their lawn I would personally box the f ucking head off of them, it's a dog for f ucksake. He shits for christs sake get over it.
Yeah you think you are so tough but you couldn't kick my dog, he was much too quick for you, you swaying retrard, just leave us alone and my dog won't bite your children, although they do deserve to be dispatched.
Here boy, good lad, that's my boy.

Listen, your dog may be all that but he has never turned out for the mighty foxes so therefore should not be considered for the managers job. Give it to Steve Guppy's dog, now there was a mutt whose very turds were the shape of a fox.

Failing that, Steve Walsh will do... :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670