Souness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate dogs, whats the big deal in keeping one? fecking walking bags of fur full of shit.

I hate dogs, whats the big deal in keeping one? fecking walking bags of fur full of shit.
:038:
we should replace pheasant on the 'glorious' 12th with dogs. I'd be at the front of the queue with an uzi

:038:
we should replace pheasant on the 'glorious' 12th with dogs. I'd be at the front of the queue with an uzi

them little feckers first, the annoying ones followed by labradors... dirty feckers the lot of 'em

Yeah, cats all the way.

I've not had to obtain one for 18 years but ready now to replace a recently departed one. Anyone have any tips for best place to get one from?

Yeah, cats all the way.

I've not had to obtain one for 18 years but ready now to replace a recently departed one. Anyone have any tips for best place to get one from?

Got mine from Cats' Protection League- they're ace, and following how they were treated know when they're onto a good thing :-D

Leicester branch is 0116 2881318, hope you find a new friend!

Yeah, cats all the way.

I hate cats as well........

My dog has formally requested that I call you all a bunch of cnuts. He would like it clarified that he is not a walking bag of shit as he usually deposits it all on the floor of the landing or the kitchen during the night thus rendering him quite empty for his walks.

My dog would also like to point out that there should be no prerequisite in niceness for prospective managers, rather that they were bastards who could intimidate the prima-donnas in the squad.

Me and my dogs hate cats. Cats are shit bags that crap all over my garden. Cats are owned by people with personality disorders.

Please NOT Souness! Doesn´t anybody remember how he took Liverpool from being the "flagship" of English football & moved them towards mediocrity, struggling to stay in the top 10 of the premiership??!

he could sign some rising african starlets with famous relations though

Please NOT Souness! Doesn´t anybody remember how he took Liverpool from being the "flagship" of English football & moved them towards mediocrity, struggling to stay in the top 10 of the premiership??!
But the style of play he introduced at Liverpool was wrong for them, but for us now it's perfect.

Bold, hard, in yer face, no frills football. We haven't got the ability to play football, if our players find themselves in a position where they need to pass or dribble, we're fcuked.

Souness would bring 5 Razor Ruddocks/Julian Dicks/Stuart Pearces in defense, and some Steve McMahon/Vinnie Jones/Souness type characters in midfield.

That would suit me.

My dog has formally requested that I call you all a bunch of cnuts. He would like it clarified that he is not a walking bag of shit as he usually deposits it all on the floor of the landing or the kitchen during the night thus rendering him quite empty for his walks.

My dog would also like to point out that there should be no prerequisite in niceness for prospective managers, rather that they were bastards who could intimidate the prima-donnas in the squad.

Me and my dogs hate cats. Cats are shit bags that crap all over my garden. Cats are owned by people with personality disorders.

im with you on this one......and your dog....souness will do for me surprised he would wanna come to us seeing as we have been in shit state now for quite a few seasons.

in fowlers book he says he would have turned it round given a little time...no doubting his experience as a player and manager..and what a player he was...rekon he could easily get in our side now at his age with that dodgie ticker as well hehehehe

I've got a "connection" for you.. wait for it

Souness played in the first game I went to, Leicester v Middlesborough in 1977.. will that do? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Aye, Comedy Dave would be proud of that one :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670