Souness......?

Status
Not open for further replies.
alex said:
Is everyone going completely fecking mad? Moyes to leave Everton? Eh? What planet are you all on? He's turning it round there, Bill Kenright loves his arse, there's no way he'll be leaving Goodison Park in the near future IMO - same with Steve Bruce at Birmingham, Gold loves him and they picked up a good win against Wigan last time out.

I''m all for good banter and chat - but really, this is all getting a little silly. Levine is getting the kitty and that's that.

Everything OK Alex:icon_conf You sound a little stressed...

highland fox said:
CL is still here BG,accept it and move on....

and no doubt that's what the board would like to remain to be the case, but should we lose badly to Wednesday, I think the pressure to act may become just a bit too much.

Redditch Fox said:
and no doubt that's what the board would like to remain to be the case, but should we lose badly to Wednesday

What I'm trying to say is like it or not CL is still the Manager and I would hope we all want the team to pick up now.Worry about What will happen if we lose to Wednesday..If we lose to Wednesday.Instead of counting down to the next Doomsday....

Last edited:
highland fox said:
Everything OK Alex:icon_conf You sound a little stressed...

Apologies HF.... Watching that on Monday worried the life out of me, oh, and the second nipper ain't far away...

highland fox said:
What I'm trying to say is like it or not CL is still the Manager and I would hope we all want the team to pick up now.Worry about What will happen if we lose to Wednesday..If we lose to Wednesday.Instead of counting down to the next Doomsday....

I agree HF and that is why I want the board to make a public statement giving their full backing to Levein at least until the end of the season. They have made their choice and although I would have prefered Levein to depart, I will give my full backing to Levein in the hope he can prove me wrong and turn the situation around. The last thing we need now is for uncertainty and speculation to continue through every game. So come on TD make a statement and put this all to bed until the end of the season and let the manager now get on with his job. We need no more distractions.

yorkthorpe said:
boy genius, boy you are, genius you a'int. lol

I suggest you read post #20 and rethink your statement. :098:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675