Souness......?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
My thoughts on the board meeting last night was really to deliver a vote of confidence to CL. Now historically these votes last about three days before they give the boot. Who has survived such a vote for a length of time???

Now Souness it seems is being kicked out of Newcastle in a couple of days, the timing could not be better. Out of one job into the perfect job eh?

What does everybody else think.....here is a candidate for whom the job fits:038: :038: :038:

Boy Genius said:
My thoughts on the board meeting last night was really to deliver a vote of confidence to CL. Now historically these votes last about three days before they give the boot. Who has survived such a vote for a length of time???

Now Souness it seems is being kicked out of Newcastle in a couple of days, the timing could not be better. Out of one job into the perfect job eh?

What does everybody else think.....here is a candidate for whom the job fits:038: :038: :038:

Fecking hope not,can't stand the guy..

What souness did to Blackburn was shocking!! He fell out with nearly half the team and sold Dunn, Cole and almost Yorke! He went Newcastle and fell out with Bellamy and Robert! He took Blackburn who were a decent mid table team and almost got them relegated and now he is doing the same to Newcastle!!! He is soooo over rated!!!!

highland fox said:
Fecking hope not,can't stand the guy..

But he might just be what some of these coooooonts need, a right good fecking bollocking.

TBH Do any of us really know what has been said last night for all we know he could be on his way as we speak, because there was a rumour that following on from last nights supposed "performance review and plans for improvement" a further board meeting was to be held today...allegedly !

If this happens and with our budget the next 3 signings will be Taggart, Razer & V.Jones

Hasn't done anything to warrant his reputation aside from winning titles in Scotland, which apparantely even Gordon Strachan could do.

And his hard-hitting reputation hasn't exactly kept Lee Bowyer in check,.

Willlow said:
What souness did to Blackburn was shocking!! He fell out with nearly half the team and sold Dunn, Cole and almost Yorke! He went Newcastle and fell out with Bellamy and Robert! He took Blackburn who were a decent mid table team and almost got them relegated and now he is doing the same to Newcastle!!! He is soooo over rated!!!!

Just what our team needs. Anyway who can he fall out with and sell who would be missed?

CL has a team that is supposed to be a good mid table team, and look where we are going. But then again Gregory is a better bet........:icon_eek:

Boy Genius said:
Just what our team needs. Anyway who can he fall out with and sell who would be missed?

CL has a team that is supposed to be a good mid table team, and look where we are going. But then again Gregory is a better bet........:icon_eek:

Exactly what Newcastle fans said somebody to come in and sort the team out and give those who aint performing a bo***cking! and look how well he has done! :038: :icon_conf

Willlow said:
Exactly what Newcastle fans said somebody to come in and sort the team out and give those who aint performing a bo***cking! and look how well he has done! :038: :icon_conf

How near to relegation are Newcastle? :102:

Boy Genius said:
How near to relegation are Newcastle? :102:

When you have spent £50m its the top end of the table you should be looking at!!

SOUNESS can fock off.

Boy Genius said:

Now I know you're having a laugh!

Rayvon said:
souness?????
WTF!!

NO!

What is better out there then? Gregory, Tony Adams, Tony Blair?

We have to accept that once CL has gone there is feck all out there with any reputation to fill the vacancy that LCFC will have. I for one dont want some tosser from the lower leagues using us a guineapig to try and make a name for himself. I would rather dip a little deeper into the coffers and get a name in to manage us. Much much safer.

Willlow said:
When you have spent £50m its the top end of the table you should be looking at!!

thought Chelsea spent a tad more than that...:icon_bigg

Boy Genius said:
What is better out there then? Gregory, Tony Adams, Tony Blair?

We have to accept that once CL has gone there is feck all out there with any reputation to fill the vacancy that LCFC will have. I for one dont want some tosser from the lower leagues using us a guineapig to try and make a name for himself. I would rather dip a little deeper into the coffers and get a name in to manage us. Much much safer.

CL is still here BG,accept it and move on....

highland fox said:
CL is still here BG,accept it and move on....

Like I said Highland, I am climbing back on the fence.

But this thread has given me a good laugh anyway........:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669