sousa out

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive no time for kids, im off to bed, night kids sleep tight dont let the bed bugs bite, childish twats

Given the base sousa was given to build off there really isn't an explanation for the performances so far. Give him 10 games, I guarantee we won't be any better off. Except, of course, by then it will be too late to salvage anything from this season and we will be stuck with all these useless foreign players. Bare in mind im not suggesting we do sack him! The language barrier is clearly a problem, I saw more challenge his own player for the ball several times. Milan should have thought this through, he couldn't have picked a manager further from the successful previous one. Sousa has so far taken us as far away from last year as possible and he sounds deluded in his interviews, even saying his decision to leave out king paid off??? God help us all, but yeah, give him more time.

Given the base sousa was given to build off there really isn't an explanation for the performances so far. Give him 10 games, I guarantee we won't be any better off. Except, of course, by then it will be too late to salvage anything from this season and we will be stuck with all these useless foreign players. Bare in mind im not suggesting we do sack him! The language barrier is clearly a problem, I saw more challenge his own player for the ball several times. Milan should have thought this through, he couldn't have picked a manager further from the successful previous one. Sousa has so far taken us as far away from last year as possible and he sounds deluded in his interviews, even saying his decision to leave out king paid off??? God help us all, but yeah, give him more time.

You've managed to totally contradict yourself.... I think there are more than 10 games in a season so to suggest it would be too late to salvage anything is ridiculous.

Last edited:
You've managed to totally contradict yourself.... I think there are more than 10 games in a season so to suggest it would be too late to salvage anything is ridiculous.
At that stage the table shapes up and with the morale level and closed transfer window we would be doomed. What does Crinic bring to the team? That's just one of many questions. Signing players just because they came through ajax's youth team? Maybe I'm being mardy and my head is stuck in the clouds of last season but most of that post makes sense.

At that stage the table shapes up and with the morale level and closed transfer window we would be doomed. What does Crinic bring to the team? That's just one of many questions. Signing players just because they came through ajax's youth team? Maybe I'm being mardy and my head is stuck in the clouds of last season but most of that post makes sense.

My crystal ball isnt functioning as well as yours, so I'll wait and see what happens in the next six games. If its still shite, then I'll panic.

Get rid, can't frickin' score or defend! 4 games 3 losses is seriously bad! Sousa out!

Ok but don't throw it in my face if I'm wrong ;-) this is a knee jerk reaction to re watching today game on the championship.

ok :icon_wink I can totally understand people being pissed off with today's game tbh.

so now its ur post??? i posted it you muppet!!!!! :bang:

Yes - I bought the rights to all of your posts.

Within three year, fans of jas123, I promise that I take him to Premiership. I already lose £5million on him because I am jas123 people. He smashing bunch of lad.

Now, jas123 - back to keyboard. I want you redouble your efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00