sousa out

Status
Not open for further replies.
total bollocks as usual then...

Normal people wait and see what happens, rather than jumping to ridiculous conclusions.

look at the goal difference also, its the manner we losing games.

1 - good players last year now bad this year.
2 - first team players handing in transfer requests.
3 - conceded 3 goals to 0 already in 3 games.

with this all happening I think the board have actually been remarkably patient.

Yes - I bought the rights to all of your posts.

Within three year, fans of jas123, I promise that I take him to Premiership. I already lose £5million on him because I am jas123 people. He smashing bunch of lad.

Now, jas123 - back to keyboard. I want you redouble your efforts.

That rings a bell :icon_wink

with this all happening I think the board have actually been remarkably patient.

I'm not the board, its just my opinion.

He's not equiped for an adult conversation :icon_lol:

Adult conversation? Life in general I think! According to his profile he is 26 ffs!!! 26 going on 5 more like!

He must have lost a bet, 3000000-1 shot i heard. :icon_roll

You think he will show us the slip?

so now its ur post??? i posted it you muppet!!!!! :bang:

Are you for real? And that isn't a rhetorical question, I seriously want to know if you are, without any shadow of a doubt because if so, I'm seriously worried where this country is headed!

I doont believe many of what we consider our 1st team are actually rated by Sousa, Gutsy Englishmen giving their all are not what the championship requires!! Frankly none of them can actually speak Portugese what use is that? We need more players with one name or that many names we cant remember them all, we need players who can sit on the bench in various foreign leagues, Dutch League, Portugese League Japanese league gotta be absolute quality. Players who'se technique dazzles on the training ground!!

Is it our fault we play in the blood and thunder Championship dont these teams who tackle us and dare to score goals against us realise the quality of our play and the "attractive" football we play? They should know their place and stand back and admire la leicester Foreign legion the greatest footballing team the world has seen, barring the minor matter of a few results of course but what do they matter? its the taking part that counts and nobody takes part in a more cosmopolitan way than us Forca Foxes

Am I the only one who thinks soua will be sacked without a win to his name for us?

I have no idea who soua is, but our current manager Paulo Sousa already has 2 wins to his name, so he can't at least.

In principle, any new manager needs time - 20 games, a season, two seasons - whatever you think is reasonable.

However, the problem arises if the manager appears completely off track and deluded in his assessment of how things are developing.

Everything about Sousa suggests that he is off the mark - and giving him time is most likely just going to make things worse.

FFS 6 games into the season and reading fecking ridiculous threads like this already, Sousa needs time to embed his changes and bring in more quality to the squad. FFS if we have over reactions like this every time we have a poor run of form then we can look forward to a number of managerial changes this season. I am not saying all is rosy in the garden, however we are from relegated and the season far from over.

Forest, Blackpool and Swansea all recovered from slow starts and mounted serious challenges for the play offs.

Forest, Blackpool and Swansea all recovered from slow starts and mounted serious challenges for the play offs.

Did they have players wanting out and a manager with a black eye though, eh?

What happened to another team or teams in different circumstances is not necessarily a guide to what will happen to us if this mess is not sorted out.

Did they have players wanting out and a manager with a black eye though, eh?

What happened to another team or teams in different circumstances is not necessarily a guide to what will happen to us if this mess is not sorted out.

I keep hearing about the black eye when did this happen because I didn't notice it during the game, therefore does this mean it kicked off in the dressing room???

All I am saying is that it takes time, I am concerned about the start to the season and the rumblings of discontent however I also believe that the negativity surrounding the appointment of Sousa and his methods are more out of fustration and disappointment at the way Pearson and his team were treated. That is just my opinion.

I keep hearing about the black eye when did this happen because I didn't notice it during the game, therefore does this mean it kicked off in the dressing room???

All I am saying is that it takes time, I am concerned about the start to the season and the rumblings of discontent however I also believe that the negativity surrounding the appointment of Sousa and his methods are more out of fustration and disappointment at the way Pearson and his team were treated. That is just my opinion.

I can assure you that my assessment of Sousa is 100% separated from my feelings about the way that Pearson left the club. I felt that he was a miserable bugger who pissed off because he couldn't get all his own way; he was bound to go at some time and he went.

Pearson did however have some idea of how to use each players ability to best advantage rather than trying to expect individuals to do things they were not capable of. Players playing their own way are less likely to make the simple mistakes that we have seen so many of this season, particularly in defence. If a player's mind is too much concentrated on how he is going to dispose of the ball, it might well affect his ability to take possession of it in the first place.

As for the black eye, I didn't notice it during the game but it was certainly there afterwards. It seemed to me that it was not a new injury so I can only presume that it wasn't noticed during the game either because you are not likely to see such a close-up at that time or because my mind was on other things.

I think his system has ultimately upset players...

Kingy has lost out to Wellens,Fryatt was playing second fiddle to Campell,Morrison was dropped for Moreno.

With the addition of Yuki Abe it looks Oakley will make way,this was the same when Taylor was in charge,to quick in ousting key players.

We could end up with something special or something disastrous.

Lots of people were calling for Oakley to be shipped out last season, so no grief there.

I would be concerned though if Gallagher wanted to go.

Howard great at holding it up and distribution but too slow to keep up or seize a half chance.

Fryatt, occasionally very good but misses too many easy chances. Need someone with more clinical finishing.

Definitely would want to see Dyer and N'Gessan stay along with King and Wellens.

I know he turned out to be a Nob, but Brown was a steadying influence alongside Hobbs and we need an experienced centre back to put some organisation into the back four who have looked woeful at times.

Last edited:
I can assure you that my assessment of Sousa is 100% separated from my feelings about the way that Pearson left the club. I felt that he was a miserable bugger who pissed off because he couldn't get all his own way; he was bound to go at some time and he went.

Pearson did however have some idea of how to use each players ability to best advantage rather than trying to expect individuals to do things they were not capable of. Players playing their own way are less likely to make the simple mistakes that we have seen so many of this season, particularly in defence. If a player's mind is too much concentrated on how he is going to dispose of the ball, it might well affect his ability to take possession of it in the first place.

As for the black eye, I didn't notice it during the game but it was certainly there afterwards. It seemed to me that it was not a new injury so I can only presume that it wasn't noticed during the game either because you are not likely to see such a close-up at that time or because my mind was on other things.

I was speaking to my local reverent the other day who is a keen Leicester supporter and he told me Pearson jumped ship before he was pushed out.

He knew Pearson quite well,and said Pearson did not want to leave Leicester,but after seeing Sousa at the Cardiff game he knew his time was up.

I have no reason to disbelieve the vicar...because i always felt that it was something to do with that play-off night.

I was speaking to my local reverent the other day who is a keen Leicester supporter and he told me Pearson jumped ship before he was pushed out.

He knew Pearson quite well,and said Pearson did not want to leave Leicester,but after seeing Sousa at the Cardiff game he knew his time was up.

I have no reason to disbelieve the vicar...because i always felt that it was something to do with that play-off night.

Which is all irrelevant to the point I was making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00