Post Match Southampton 0 - 2 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Nugent and Mills. :icon_bigg

Bert will be all over the players on Twitter after that. Sickening. Cracking performance that.

Brilliant result, and brilliant performance to go with it. We never let up. For 80 minutes, we were in control of the game. Even when Southampton started putting pressure on towards the end, we were still energetic, quick to close down and didn't look particularly troubled.

Fantastic stuff. Danns and the two strikers stood out for me, but really I don't think there was a bad performance in our team.

Very, very happy with that.

Well that was rather good wasn't it. We looked very good.

For me, Mills, St Ledger and Danns superb.

Can't really fault anyone. Drinkwater looks very accomplished also. Comfortable on the ball and mobile.

Lovely jubbly! Woopety woop!.

Really didn't see that coming. We were the better team and thoroughly deserved it. A few more results like that, and I might start to believe....

Really didn't see that coming. We were the better team and thoroughly deserved it. A few more results like that, and I might start to believe....
Thank god for that. No more 'grumpy old fox'!

lovely stuff all round. I may be slow on the uptake but think I cracked the Kasper code - strikes the post twice with his boot means loooong ball .. right?

Steady on. :icon_wink

Great result, great performance. What was really good to see was that they're enjoying themselves. Essential for a charge up the league. Seems a team is starting to form.

Let's hope it's not another false dawn. 2 good wins and two clean sheets on the bounce with both strikers scoring. Happy days.

Feck me. Haven't seen a city performance in the league like that for a while. NEVER looked like giving up, NEVER looked like conceding. To a man exceptional. So impressed, so proud. BRING ON THE BOROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, what a result that is! Our record against teams at the top gets even better. First ever win at St Mary's and a clean sheet to boot. That cup distraction looks like it has really helped. Onwards and upwards'

Oh and what about Mills pass for the Nugent goal. An absolute pearler! I for one hope St Ledger doesn't go now.

Mills and St Ledger look very solid, Danns superb for me, is Drinkwater the new Muzzy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669