Post Match Southampton 0 Leicester City 9 (nine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, please rattle his cage

Aye. Looking back on the highlights he definitely loved laughing at them. Would it be against league rules for us to play nasty bantz from speakers in the away end?

Nine ****ing nil.

You’ve got to laugh really, just bonkers.

I wasn't sure about getting Red Todgers in as manager after his stint at celtic. I thought he'd forget stuff about football from being up there. He's learnt scorelines though and 9-0 is definitely something he's worked on against the dog n duck or ross county.

**** me though. I've read none of this since my only reply immediately post full time cos you're all pretty pointless when I'm this happy with it already and don't need to hear that Chilwell once lost a man in the back post (their multiple left backs and make shift LB did it about 5 TIMES in one game)

They were shit. Complete dogshit. But little Leicester won NINE NIL. In the Prem!! We got two hat tricks!!! I can probably count on one hand in my lifetime as a fan (born in 86 but since 94 as a real fan) that we've even had one hat trick in a game!!!!

They made it easy. But our boys made it remarkable. Strolling into the top 4

Nice moment right at the end not sure if the cameras caught it. Afterwards when the players came over to the fans it ended up with Kasper and Vardy being the last out and the fans were singing 'Vichai' and Kasper nodded, looked up at the sky and pointed with a grin on his face. Just sealed the evening for me.

**** me though. I've read none of this since my only reply immediately post full time cos you're all pretty pointless when I'm this happy with it already and don't need to hear that Chilwell once lost a man in the back post (their multiple left backs and make shift LB did it about 5 TIMES in one game)

They were shit. Complete dogshit. But little Leicester won NINE NIL. In the Prem!! We got two hat tricks!!! I can probably count on one hand in my lifetime as a fan (born in 86 but since 94 as a real fan) that we've even had one hat trick in a game!!!!

We beat Carlisle 6-0 with 2 hat tricks
However 3 of the goals were penalties
Today, was just a complete performance

Nice moment right at the end not sure if the cameras caught it. Afterwards when the players came over to the fans it ended up with Kasper and Vardy being the last out and the fans were singing 'Vichai' and Kasper nodded, looked up at the sky and pointed with a grin on his face. Just sealed the evening for me.

Of everyone, you can see that Kasper really, truly, honestly, deep-down, heartbreakingly yet life-affirmingy, absolutely loved that man.

However you see it, it brings a tear to the eye.

Didnt see this moment on camera, but you don't need to to know this.

We’re not in Kansas anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572