Post Match Southampton 1 Leicester 4

Performance of the season so far.

Some dodgy defending from us in the first half, but solid in the second, and the attacking performance was top notch throughout.

Southampton were shite at the back.

Great all around performance. Cut out the sloppy errors and we'll be we'll on our way.

Lots of standout shows today, Mavididi probably deserves the man of the match.

Fabulous forward play in the first half. Some defensive clownary. Second half we were absolutely superb.

Vestergaard MotM for me, followed by Mavididi, Vardy and Justin.

Nacho then came on and reminded us that he's a bit shit.

What a thoroughly enjoyable game.of football that was.

Some stunning attacking play. I can’t fully work out how much their shit defending contributed to that, hopefully it’s due to it starting to click up front.

Best performance of the season.

They are wank and we exploited a bunch of ****wits who were pretending to play football.

Lots more to come but certainly exciting.

Hope our dullard supporters can get on board a bit more rather than shitting their own pants when we don't pump it forward

They are wank and we exploited a bunch of ****wits who were pretending to play football.

Lots more to come but certainly exciting.

Hope our dullard supporters can get on board a bit more rather than shitting their own pants when we don't pump it forward

Nah - the thick twats will still be screaming for it to be lumped up, and moaning like **** about how boring it is

They can’t be helped, it’s really not worth bothering

Stupid is as stupid does

Despite being shit tonight, Southampton will win a lot games this season.

This is an excellent result.
I’m not sure they will - they were terrible and think they are lucky to have as many points as they have so far. I think they’ll struggle this year. We on the other hand looked superb tonight. Looks like a really decent squad too with Faes and Coady not involved tonight and players coming on from the bench who could genuinely make a difference. Positive all round.

I enjoyed some of the runs from Mavididi.

The story of that game was the defending from Southampton.

I thought Justin was very rusty and I can see why he's not been played too much so far. Ricardo was poor tonight on the left.

You can't argue with the results though. It's weird but it is working.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463