Southampton Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also great to eventually meet pds and mhs today :038: :038: , sorry we didn't get longer guys, but I'm sure there'll be other chances.

Anyway I am in a good mood now until at least 8pm on Tuesday....:038:

Just got in from the match after an hour of fecking traffic!! The 7 minutes didnt help!!!

What a game, best game of football at the Walkers this season with 3 quality goals to round it off!!! the atmosphere seemed to be getting better as well!

Well done to McA and McC who were fantastic today as was Williams! also good to see Elvis wanted to run again.

Really pleased with the performance!

Just got in from the match after an hour of fecking traffic!! The 7 minutes didnt help!!!

What a game, best game of football at the Walkers this season with 3 quality goals to round it off!!! the atmosphere seemed to be getting better as well!

Well done to McA and McC who were fantastic today as was Williams! also good to see Elvis wanted to run again.

Really pleased with the performance!

I feel like a wanker today, chose a game which was competitive but particuarly incredible over City. The only time in 5 months City play well, I dont go. Maybe its a sign? Keep Away and City will win?

I feel like a wanker today, chose a game which was competitive but particuarly incredible over City. The only time in 5 months City play well, I dont go. Maybe its a sign? Keep Away and City will win?
I spent 20 minutes looking for somebody outside with blue shorts and oversized comedy boxing gloves to invite inside for a drink :icon_lol:

I spent 20 minutes looking for somebody outside with blue shorts and oversized comedy boxing gloves to invite inside for a drink :icon_lol:

Is that why you only arrived in the bar at 10 to 3?

Is that why you only arrived in the bar at 10 to 3?
Yes, and my fecking mrs wanted to go to MaccyD's and the nearest was Hamilton from where we were (Troon Way)

Just back in. What a match! Southampton had more skill, but we actually played with passion and looked as though we wanted to win!
Hume has finally worked out what he is supposed to do when he can see the goal in front of him.
Another great game from Logan, and this must be a record - Tiatto on the field for 100 minutes without being sent off!

Nice to meet Lazz and Willlow as well.

I saw "the inner circle" in the 1884 after match. Sorry I didn't come over to you lot, was in a bit of a rush. One of the lads I was with was a certain YOBO_21. :icon_wink

I'm not fecking Ben Elton!!!!!!!! :icon_wink :icon_lol:

Hats off to the sig pds :icon_wink :038: , and I admire your poitic ability, but I can't let that pass without reasonable retribution I'm afraid :icon_lol:

Dirty Leeds lost 4-0 today, I dont whether thats a plus or negative for City.

The pessimistic in me thinks that they have to end this run at some point, and Tuesday night could be it. But boy what would the atmosphere be like if we scored early doors.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00