Match Thread Southampton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take relegation and wash our hands of all this utter wank. There’s two or three I’ll miss watching but on the whole I can’t ****ing stand this bunch of wet, lame, lazy, unfit tossers.

And Rodgers. Oh boy. How much has he had out of us up to this point? Stealing a ****ing living. **** off.

Wout Faes operating at about 0.7 on the Soumare scale.

The insistence in defending with a high line when not one of the centre halves at the club have any pace is unfathomable. And then defending that way but not getting tight to the forward when he received the ball is incomprehensible.

We can all pick out individual players who are shit. On that half you could pick any one of them. But on Tuesday and today we picked different players and it’s the same performance. So it’s much bigger than just individuals not being good enough. And even if it was just that, after 200 games and 4 years in charge, the manager would be responsible for that too.

Ohh, watching that goal again

Faes a ****ing mile away from his man.
Souttar turns like a ****ing oil tanker
Ward is ****ing shite

I've been down Coalville Town today to watch a decent game of football and now I'm down the rock in whitwick drinking excellent ale with not a TV in sight.

And ill be doing this until the people who run this club (lol) show that they actually give a ****.

Well its still only 1- nil down against the worst team in the divison . Shirley, we will get better in 2nd half?

Just watching that Alcaraz challenge. He should have been off.

Barnes tackle the same to be fair… yellow probably about right.

The pen on the other hand was a joke, kicked at him from a yard away…

Take relegation and wash our hands of all this utter wank. There’s two or three I’ll miss watching but on the whole I can’t ****ing stand this bunch of wet, lame, lazy, unfit tossers.

And Rodgers. Oh boy. How much has he had out of us up to this point? Stealing a ****ing living. **** off.

We clearly need a total clearout of players and staff. A completely fresh approach is desperately needed.

Relegation is one way of ensuring that happens. You'd have hoped that the leadership of the club were a bit smarter than sleepwalking into that for it to be obvious to them. Clearly not.

In control. Created nothing. Got a lifeline. Losing. No visible response. Doesn't seem to matter who we play does it ? Even the worst team in the league has the same chance of beating us as the top 4. This is truly awful. It's only the fact that there is so much dismal dross in this league that stops us being in the bottom 3. I don't see it lasting to be honest. Others will pick up points in the run in & I can't see us doing so. We have no fight, no confidence, no leadership. On the field or off.
Been the case for ages but nothing has, or will, be done. We're a rudderless team & club.

I haven’t been as negative on Ward as most. But I now agree that he shouldn’t be playing for us. On one-on-ones he does absolutely nothing to make it difficult for the opponent. It will never happen under Rodgers but Iversen should play the remaining games this season.

We definitely can't afford to let one in with 5 mins of the second half again.

Avoid that and we can still turn this around.

We clearly need a total clearout of players and staff. A completely fresh approach is desperately needed.

Relegation is one way of ensuring that happens. You'd have hoped that the leadership of the club were a bit smarter than sleepwalking into that for it to be obvious to them. Clearly not.
The only way to see this would be with new ownership….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669