Match Thread Southampton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praet on for Barnes.

I'd imagine Barnes is the next one on the treatment table for a few weeks as his ankle roll when he got the yellow card was very similar to what Youri did.

We definitely can't afford to let one in with 5 mins of the second half again.

Avoid that and we can still turn this around.
Money

We clearly need a total clearout of players and staff. A completely fresh approach is desperately needed.

Relegation is one way of ensuring that happens. You'd have hoped that the leadership of the club were a bit smarter than sleepwalking into that for it to be obvious to them. Clearly not.
I don't think they give a shit to be honest. The ownership have already had more glory out of their adventure than they could have possibly expected. & as has been pointed out, we are now basically being run by a commitee rather than a singular vision as we were under Vichai. They'll walk away at some point after it's too late to save anything.

Has it just dawned on the ****ing charlatan that Harvey Barnes is completely broken and shouldn’t be started games?

****ing hell he’s missed another open goal

Whats the ****ing point of this

Now he smashes the ball out of play under no pressure. **** this, get him off.

That was the perfect cross and he had time to watch it all the way while completely unmarked

Yes.

But he's shit.

Completely and utterly shit.

All three of our strikers have missed a lot of chances this season.

Iheanacho has missed the fewest and scored the most. That's why he plays.

Vardy would still have been on the halfway line and Daka would have jumped and missed the header entirely.

All three of our strikers have missed a lot of chances this season.

Iheanacho has missed the fewest and scored the most. That's why he plays.

Vardy would still have been on the halfway line and Daka would have jumped and missed the header entirely.
Even you can't defend him today. He has been appalling.

I've no interest in defending any of them today. However to pretend there is a better alternative on the bench is ****ing idiotic.
Like I say, not a single one of the options we have could be worse than Nacho has been today. It simply isn't possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669