Match Thread Southampton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been of the opinion that our squad is shite and changing the manager is unlikely to make a difference. if we actually lose to ****ing Southampton I'll switch over to being in the Cooper out camp.

Awful first half. But we’ll come out a different team in the second half.

Hopefully.

Well. Half time.

If ever there was an opportunity for changes this is it.

Mavididi needs to come off.
Winks on for Skipp.

Be tempted to go 442 and chuck a second striker on.

JJ and Faes are having an absolute nightmare, we are unbalanced on our right and need to move Madividi over there and zfatawu on the left.

Ndidi and Skipp are on their Xmas holidays already, Southampton are piss poor. SC yet again has tactically cocked it up!

I've been of the opinion that our squad is shite and changing the manager is unlikely to make a difference. if we actually lose to ****ing Southampton I'll switch over to being in the Cooper out camp.
I don’t think the squad is that bad. But it’s not being deployed very well. 3 of our better players last year are jettisoned.

Both Fullbacks trying to play as wingers and fullbacks at the same time because there is no cover. No creativity going forward whatsoever. Buonanotte playing in what I can only assume are clogs covered in butter and El Khannouss pretending he's a footballer. Add to that Mavididi, who has inexplicably become a carbon copy of Danny Cademateri and the shit show is complete.

We cannot possibly come out for the second half with the same eleven in the same formation. Even Cooper must surely see that?

Anyone fancy betting their house on changes though?

Southampton will win some games this season. Not sure why one of those games being us seems to be the end of the world to some.

It’s about where we finish at the end of the season, I couldn’t give a **** how we get there personally.

Our squad is more than capable of competing in this league. We just aren't using the better parts of it.

I don’t think the squad is that bad. But it’s not being deployed very well. 3 of our better players last year are jettisoned.
Winks has not been as good as Ndidi and Skipp so far this season. And god forbid we play with the three of them…

Fatawu…perhaps should get some more minutes, I’ll give you that one.

But if Vestergaard is the answer in the Premier League, god ****ing help us.

Going to sound strange, but this is screaming out for Vestergaard.
so your solution is to bring on a player with the turning circle of an aircraft carrier equipped with pace of a clapped out tractor?

Okoli is doing well Faes is all over the place because JJ is marking 2-3 players because SC refuses to play with two natural wingers.

it is though he is trying to shoehorn in his signings.

so your solution is to bring on a player with the turning circle of an aircraft carrier equipped with pace of a clapped out tractor?

Okoli is doing well Faes is all over the place because JJ is marking 2-3 players because SC refuses to play with two natural wingers.

That's the same Vestergaard who was out best defender last season?

We've been ****ing horrific defensively since he was jettisoned. The reason Faes looks knackered is because he's doing the job of three players; he's covering for Okoli and for the third CB that should be there if we are persisting with this ****ing idiotic fullback system.

Exactly. I think Okoli and Faes have both been very good this season. I don’t think JJ has ever been a very good defender, but he and Faes are hung out to dry by the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool821
2Manchester C  820
3Arsenal817
4Aston Villa817
5Brighton815
6Chelsea814
7Tottenham 813
8Nottm F813
9Newcastle812