Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone keep having a go about Stearman - he's one our better and most committed players. Come on be fair!!!!!!!

your assuming that I should give a rats ass. i followed this club passionately for years but have lost a great deal of passion in the last few seasons. My club, no. A managerial and player merry go round with a lack of identity, yes.

Regardless of how you feel about the club, maybe you should have had more sense than to say you find our predicament Humorous in a place where people who do give a shit follow the match.

You asked why i called you prick and there was your answer, regardless of how you feel about the club personally, i felt that what you said and the time that you said it resembled something a prick would say, hence my evaluation.

It's taken me a day to calm down after watching that sh*t. It was the first game i've been to for 3 years (not a proper fan) and i won't be rushing back! I admire the people who go week in, week out and spend there money on the useless bastards.

There seems to be a complete lack of passion and communication throughout the side. I understand that confidence is going to be low, but the players appear to be not playing for each other or the manager. This doesn't explain their inability to trap a football properly or pass a ball ten yards though!

For those who didn't go, i'll give a brief rundown on the (players).

Henderson - Very little to do, no chance with the goal. Kicking is absolutely woeful for a professional footballer.

Stearman - Did ok, likes the long ball. Why does he insist on taking long throws when they aren't that long?

Mattock - Good - has passion which the others don't have. He'll do well when he's transferred to another club.

N'Gotty - Solid in the air, he was composed on the ball and tried to play football. Holloway will probably drop him because of this!

McAuley - Apart from the massive error, he was ok against Soton's inept attack.

Etuhu - Bags of pace, has potential. If he hangs around Leicester too long his confidence will be shot and he'll be finished as a footballer.

Hume - Played out of position. Runs around a lot with very little end product. Likes the sweeping crossfield pass to the oppositions full back.

Oakley - non existent.

Hendrie - non existent apart from the occasional foul.

Campbell - didn't do much apart from chase hoofed balls, looks like he's never played with his teamates though.

Howard - missed a sitter, wins headers which nobodys interested in feeding off. Slow, looks like he has no confidence whatsoever.

Fryatt - Should be shot for missing a good chance at the end. Did a little better than DJ.

Hayles - No time.

All in all, very depressing being a Leicester fan. Holloway really does appear to have very little idea.

Just watched the extended highlights, once again we created some good chances and missed, Fryatt missed two easy goals, and where the hell was Henderson for their goal!

I agree with Beighton on the Henderson issue. Why the feck did he start to come out when he had no chance of getting there? He then quickly backtracked, and seemed to just dive for the sheer hell of it and got nowhere near it. If he'd have stood up straight, he probably could have caught it or at least twat it over for a corner.

having seen the goal it was mcauley who set it up we should be having a pop at him

It's taken me a day to calm down after watching that sh*t. It was the first game i've been to for 3 years (not a proper fan) and i won't be rushing back! I admire the people who go week in, week out and spend there money on the useless bastards.

There seems to be a complete lack of passion and communication throughout the side. I understand that confidence is going to be low, but the players appear to be not playing for each other or the manager. This doesn't explain their inability to trap a football properly or pass a ball ten yards though!

For those who didn't go, i'll give a brief rundown on the (players).

Henderson - Very little to do, no chance with the goal. Kicking is absolutely woeful for a professional footballer.

Stearman - Did ok, likes the long ball. Why does he insist on taking long throws when they aren't that long?

Mattock - Good - has passion which the others don't have. He'll do well when he's transferred to another club.

N'Gotty - Solid in the air, he was composed on the ball and tried to play football. Holloway will probably drop him because of this!

McAuley - Apart from the massive error, he was ok against Soton's inept attack.

Etuhu - Bags of pace, has potential. If he hangs around Leicester too long his confidence will be shot and he'll be finished as a footballer.

Hume - Played out of position. Runs around a lot with very little end product. Likes the sweeping crossfield pass to the oppositions full back.

Oakley - non existent.

Hendrie - non existent apart from the occasional foul.

Campbell - didn't do much apart from chase hoofed balls, looks like he's never played with his teamates though.

Howard - missed a sitter, wins headers which nobodys interested in feeding off. Slow, looks like he has no confidence whatsoever.

Fryatt - Should be shot for missing a good chance at the end. Did a little better than DJ.

Hayles - No time.

All in all, very depressing being a Leicester fan. Holloway really does appear to have very little idea.
:023::023::023::023:

Totally agree he does not have a clue.:102:

Last edited:
Regardless of how you feel about the club, maybe you should have had more sense than to say you find our predicament Humorous in a place where people who do give a shit follow the match.

You asked why i called you prick and there was your answer, regardless of how you feel about the club personally, i felt that what you said and the time that you said it resembled something a prick would say, hence my evaluation.

this is a message board. i can say what i like. so can you. you choose to call me a prick. If thats the way you go about your business then that is fine. You won't get into a slanging match though. I have more important things to do with my time.

There are many comments made on here that rile me but why rise to them? what exactly have you got to gain? I could call people all the names under the sun. I prefer to deal with opinions on individuals, face to face. you like to do it behind a screen. we are different in our approaches. I'll look out for your thoughts on me in the future ;)

this is a message board. i can say what i like. so can you. you choose to call me a prick. If thats the way you go about your business then that is fine. You won't get into a slanging match though. I have more important things to do with my time.

There are many comments made on here that rile me but why rise to them? what exactly have you got to gain? I could call people all the names under the sun. I prefer to deal with opinions on individuals, face to face. you like to do it behind a screen. we are different in our approaches. I'll look out for your thoughts on me in the future ;)

I can accept other peoples opinions no problem, however as someone who finds our relegation threat humorous i don't imagine you appreciated the poor timing of such a stupid remark.

End of from me, thank you very much.

I can accept other peoples opinions no problem, however as someone who finds our relegation threat humorous i don't imagine you appreciated the poor timing of such a stupid remark.

End of from me, thank you very much.

You don't have to thank me for all of this but I'm glad I've been of service ;)

There's no logic in your argument there at all.
What option did lako have & how do you know how he would approach a similar situation in the real world?

There's no logic in your argument there at all.
What option did lako have & how do you know how he would approach a similar situation in the real world?

Lako called me a 'prick'. Now sticks and stones and all that, but I just wanted to pursue his opinion a little further. It didn't hurt but I found it a rather interesting comment. Brightened up my evening after another leicester loss!

Lako called me a 'prick'. Now sticks and stones and all that, but I just wanted to pursue his opinion a little further. It didn't hurt but I found it a rather interesting comment. Brightened up my evening after another leicester loss!

I've no idea why you quoted me in that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669