Southend Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with whoever said there were loads of handballs. Amazing. Even more amazing though was the number of sitters that Southend missed....

Not sure I agree about some of the praise Tiatto has been getting, I thought he was back to his usual self, playing far too centrally and too slow and rash in the challenge, demonstrated when he slid 15-yards to try and take a player out, then to make up for missing took out Kisnorbo in the box instead.

Probably Kisnorbo MOTM for me, but McCarthy, Porter and O'Grady all had good games as well. In fact the whole back four looked nicely solid (although they weren't tested too much).

Not sure I agree about some of the praise Tiatto has been getting, I thought he was back to his usual self, playing far too centrally
I love this. I was commenting to my mrs how wide Tiatto was playing and how he seemed to be hugging the touch line for most of the half. Amazing how we all see the game differently :icon_lol:

we were ok and thats about it they passed it around quite well but rang out of ideas in the final third..you can only beat whats in front of you..if we play like that at wba then a defeat could well be on the cards

I love this. I was commenting to my mrs how wide Tiatto was playing and how he seemed to be hugging the touch line for most of the half. Amazing how we all see the game differently :icon_lol:

I know what you're saying, I thought he was shite!!:icon_bigg

If Rob Kelly is going to stick with Tiatto, nominally at left wing, for say the first half until Porter comes on, then why not put him at left back and Nils at left wing. At least Nils will not drift in. He is not much faster than Tiatto but he did try going down the touchline a couple of times.

... and if Rob Kelly is going to keep Tiatto and Nils on the park, your better idea would be what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00