Pre Match Spartak Moscow v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS, it's not difficult to understand the point I was making.

Volpone was concerned for our players due to the number of new cases in Russia.
I was pointing out that it's lower than in the UK, so there's no reason to be unduly concerned.

The death rate is irrelevant in this context.
Apologies Jeff, my bad.

Who else thought our stupid kick off time was just because it was over there? Celtic kicked off at the same time this afternoon. What the **** is this shit about? They've tried to make it less like an intertoto crock of shit but then have stupid kick offs.

Who else thought our stupid kick off time was just because it was over there? Celtic kicked off at the same time this afternoon. What the **** is this shit about? They've tried to make it less like an intertoto crock of shit but then have stupid kick offs.

They won't allow two games in the same city on the same night. Rangers play at home on Thursday, so the Celtic game was moved. Lokomotiv play in Moscow on Thursday, so our game was moved.

Europa League games can't be played at the same time as Champions League games, hence the kick off time.

Europa League games can't be played at the same time as Champions League games, hence the kick off time.

The rest makes sense. Do us and Spartak have enough fans to trouble the viewing figures for the CL games though? Nobody watches Europa matches unless they support one of the teams playing.

The rest makes sense. Do us and Spartak have enough fans to trouble the viewing figures for the CL games though?

They do seem to be paranoid about the viewing figures. UEFA won't allow Premier League games to be played at the same time as their competitions either.

Nobody watches Europa matches unless they support one of the teams playing.

I watched some of the Celtic game earlier. But only because I just paid for a month of BT Sport and wanted to make sure it worked on all my devices.

apparently we’ve sold 25 tickets for this one

Perez hasn't travelled due to illness. Every other player has, including Evans.

Iheanacho has successfully navigated customs.

The players trained this evening at the stadium in the snow, it's -3 there tonight but dry and a balmy 3 degrees tomorrow afternoon.

I watched some of the Celtic game earlier. But only because I just paid for a month of BT Sport and wanted to make sure it worked on all my devices.

I wonder what rates the companies had to pay for the Jeff (by accident) and some priests timeslot.

We're 22/1 to win this at the moment.

Obviously our poor start has ended our favourites status. However, if you were thinking of backing us, now is probably the time.

Does anyone know if that Soho boozer still shows all Leicester games? Was it the stags head?

We're 22/1 to win this at the moment.

Obviously our poor start has ended our favourites status. However, if you were thinking of backing us, now is probably the time.
Anyone giving their money away in this manner is a fool.

We've got zero chance based on the managers attitude to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757