Speculation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
beaumontfox said:
do you reckon he'd rant and rave at our lot like he did the Mackems in that 'behind-the-scenes- tv documrntary?

I wouldn't object and quite frankly a few of our players need a good kick up the arse. At least he shows some passion

I'd rather we didn't pick a manager off the merry-go-round of failures (which Reid has been everywhere else but Sunderland), but I suppose if we sack Levein that's all we'll have the money for.

I'm sure Cov fans would find the the appointment of Reid and McAllister very amusing, which makes me suspicious as to why this rumour has surfaced....???

Leigh said:
I'd rather we didn't pick a manager off the merry-go-round of failures (which Reid has been everywhere else but Sunderland), but I suppose if we sack Levein that's all we'll have the money for.

Most managers have been failures at some point. Those that have not are wanted by the very highest. Whoever comes in with our current status being so unattractive will be something of a gamble,and can we do much worse than the present regime:102:

Brauny Blue said:
Most managers have been failures at some point. Those that have not are wanted by the very highest. Whoever comes in with our current status being so unattractive will be something of a gamble,and can we do much worse than the present regime:102:

Yes.

Leigh said:

no we cant. there is nothing worse than losing all your games. and 2 points from 27 or whatever.

Leigh said:
0 points from 27 would surely be worse.
Yes it would, but on the Levein Calculator that would still amount to the team doing around 85% of things right. Not bad!

Last edited:
Leigh said:
0 points from 27 would surely be worse.

ok left myself open to that but you know what i mean. 2 points is shocking and it would be difficult for anyone else to achieve 0

Please Please Please no, no, no not Peter REID! I fear that would again be a step backwards! It aint, rocket science chaps let's be honest we have No cash! If Mr Levein is to be replaced I feel it would for the remainder of this season be from within the club. Dion Dublin, perhaps. This, wouldn't cost the club much money. (We would however, have to pay off Leveins contract). :018:

suffolk fox said:
Please Please Please no, no, no not Peter REID! I fear that would again be a step backwards! It aint, rocket science chaps let's be honest we have No cash! If Mr Levein is to be replaced I feel it would for the remainder of this season be from within the club. Dion Dublin, perhaps. This, wouldn't cost the club much money. (We would however, have to pay off Leveins contract). :018:

Just what we need to get us out of this, an untried, untested player coming through as manager. Dublin would be worse than Reid IMO

Peter Reid til the end of the season would be fine by me. No doubt he would give them a kick up the arse. He shows some passion at least.

Duzza said:
Peter Reid til the end of the season would be fine by me. No doubt he would give them a kick up the arse. He shows some passion at least.

They may bring in Howard Wilkinson again..............:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670