Speculation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Reid???? Great, anyone else want to join me in burning myself in the Kop nehxt week?

alex said:
Peter Reid???? Great, anyone else want to join me in burning myself in the Kop nehxt week?

Alex, its temporary to get us out of this shit. At least we will have tried to do something rather than doing nothing.

Duzza said:
Alex, its temporary to get us out of this shit. At least we will have tried to do something rather than doing nothing.

You think it'll work? Seriously?

someone at the game on saturday said they had arranged interviews for Nigel Clough and gary mac this week. No idea if there is any truth in it

Berkshire_Fox said:
someone at the game on saturday said they had arranged interviews for Nigel Clough and gary mac this week. No idea if there is any truth in it

IMO the reason the board havent moved before now is due to the fact they are scared any successor would have little pressure to avoid the drop (We were fooked when I arrived type mentality). Therefore any replacement would be til the end of the season (save us and we will give you a longer deal) therefore it rules out anyone in work currently as who would leave a job for what could be a dozen games in charge here?

Just had a meeting with the recruitment agents from the walkers. Apparently CL's car is at the ground now which is unusual for a Monday (apparently).

Duzza said:
IMO the reason the board havent moved before now is due to the fact they are scared any successor would have little pressure to avoid the drop (We were fooked when I arrived type mentality). Therefore any replacement would be til the end of the season (save us and we will give you a longer deal) therefore it rules out anyone in work currently as who would leave a job for what could be a dozen games in charge here?

I'm with Duzzer on this :eek:, IMO CL is a good manager and has the right idea of the '3 year plan', but that does not include going down and after saturday I have fallen off the fence. Thank you CL for changing the squad and signing (on paper) some good players, but you have given us too many false dawns and you just have'nt got it to get us out of this mess it is too far down the road. IMO a change is as good as a rest, we need a quick fix to give this team a kick up the arse and get us out of the sh*t, I am not interested in long term plans at this moment in time and if that means Monkey boy and Gary Mac so be it. I really do not give a sh*t who it is if they are on a short term contract, just GET US OUT OF THIS MESS!!!!!!

Naughty Fox said:
I'm with Duzzer on this :eek:, IMO CL is a good manager and has the right idea of the '3 year plan', but that does not include going down and after saturday I have fallen off the fence. Thank you CL for changing the squad and signing (on paper) some good players, but you have given us too many false dawns and you just have'nt got it to get us out of this mess it is too far down the road. IMO a change is as good as a rest, we need a quick fix to give this team a kick up the arse and get us out of the sh*t, I am not interested in long term plans at this moment in time and if that means Monkey boy and Gary Mac so be it. I really do not give a sh*t who it is if they are on a short term contract, just GET US OUT OF THIS MESS!!!!!!

100% agree.

the rumour i heard was that CL had 3 games to sort it and that was before the shef. wed. game. that leaves only the plymouth game. maybe we needed more than 3 points from those 3 games...

I have it on good authority that Mr Davies and The Board are looking in to options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669