Spending the Mattock money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike - True Blue Tinter

Dear Mr Hoos,

I know that whatever you get for Mattock, the nice Mr Pearson is going to ask for some for the usual "I just need one or two more players boss", but if there is a few quid left afterwards ...

... fix the fecking scoreboard will you!

It is not only inconvenient, it is now embarrassing!
It has not worked now for about 4 or 5 months.

Or are you waiting for us all to pitch in to the half time draw - "Proceeds towards improving the fans matchday experience"?

Macky

Gruntled Member
Dear Mr Hoos,

I know that whatever you get for Mattock, the nice Mr Pearson is going to ask for some for the usual "I just need one or two more players boss", but if there is a few quid left afterwards ...

... fix the fecking scoreboard will you!

It is not only inconvenient, it is now embarrassing!
It has not worked now for about 4 or 5 months.

Or are you waiting for us all to pitch in to the half time draw - "Proceeds towards improving the fans matchday experience"?

I'm not sure that Mr Hoos actually reads this forum, effectively rendering this thread pointless.
Had you considered mailing him directly?

Disco Bob

I'm not sure that Mr Hoos actually reads this forum, effectively rendering this thread pointless.
Or phoning the club and asking them to display the message on the scoreboard at half-time?

Mike - True Blue Tinter

If you or anyone else knows his email address, and will post it, I will forward it to him.

indierich06

Spend all the Mattock money on signing young Martyn Waghorn on a permanent contract please!

City Fan

Spend all the Mattock money on signing young Martyn Waghorn on a permanent contract please!

Let's not forget that the likes of Zsolt Laczko impressed on his debut. We need a few more games to see how good Waghorn really is.

But saying that, I really can't imagine Sunderland wanting to sell him at all.

FantasyFox

Are you suggesting we should try and sign Zsolt Laczko again? Do we could get him for £2M? I'm not sure it's a good idea. Apart from his debut he was pretty disappointing.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Are you suggesting we should try and sign Zsolt Laczko again? Do we could get him for £2M? I'm not sure it's a good idea. Apart from his debut he was pretty disappointing.

Speaking of disappointing... what's this post all about FF?

FantasyFox

Man up, for ****s sake. No one wants to hear about your problems. this is a Leicester City forum, it's not an emotional rescue center for the mentally crippled and sexually deprived. If your looking to recruit young girls then bugger off. This is my turf.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Man up, for ****s sake. No one wants to hear about your problems. this is a Leicester City forum, it's not an emotional rescue center for the mentally crippled and sexually deprived. If your looking to recruit young girls then bugger off. This is my turf.

:081: that's better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670