Sprained Ankle + Torn Ligaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an ingrowing toenail that gives me gip - I don't like to fixate on it and try to work through the pain and suffering it causes but I too would appreciate some words of comfort to help me through these trying times.
FFS get it seen to. Had mine done some years ago and haven't looked back. Simple procedure, similar to having a filling, and you'll be back in work the same day.

Update: well now my ankle is still healing, still feeling weak, still a bit weird look, i have brought a ankle strape which is supporting it when i am outside of work, and i have also got a physio appointment for tomorrow evening to let me know further details.

Hows everyone else's updating and healing process going?

Update: well now my ankle is still healing, still feeling weak, still a bit weird look, i have brought a ankle strape which is supporting it when i am outside of work, and i have also got a physio appointment for tomorrow evening to let me know further details.

Hows everyone else's updating and healing process going?
Unlike you, we can't bring ourselves to talk about it.

Mne is and I'm pleased it is
I didn't mean life, I meant the end of the road to recovery. It's a long road, H, it's a long road indeed.

There are times when the road is just too painful, and it would be easier to get off. But I have many who depend on me, in all areas of my painful life, and I need to keep fighting for them.

Fortunately, my courage levels are as high as my pain levels.

I didn't mean life, I meant the end of the road to recovery. It's a long road, H, it's a long road indeed.

There are times when the road is just too painful, and it would be easier to get off. But I have many who depend on me, in all areas of my painful life, and I need to keep fighting for them.

Fortunately, my courage levels are as high as my pain levels.

Good to hear that you are pain-free now Melts.:038::icon_wink

keep it up melts and don't give it, i know what the pain is like, at times you feel like it will never recovery but you need to keep going

Went to A&E this afternoon with my ribs, not fractured as Melts suspected however I have apparantly "at minimum" severly bruised and probably torn the cartlidge/ligaments (I forget which it is) between my ribs, and similarly can expect it to get more painful before it gets better, though hopefully should be getting past the worst within the next few days.

Went to A&E this afternoon with my ribs, not fractured as Melts suspected however I have apparantly "at minimum" severly bruised and probably torn the cartlidge/ligaments (I forget which it is) between my ribs, and similarly can expect it to get more painful before it gets better, though hopefully should be getting past the worst within the next few days.

I got a cricket ball in the ribs playing on saturday, bloody painful it is.

now can we change this to the TB Injury list....i have a valid case

My brother mentioned something last week about it. Also mentioned that I probably need to give him a five minute rest every game. He looked fecked at times.

I think we should give him 5 minutes so every other fecker gets enough time on the pitch :icon_wink

any more updates on the injuries??

My ankle is much better and near to full recovery, i have not played football tho, been physio and joined the gym, feel a itch of pain here and there but nothing serious!

Hows the spare ribs melts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47