Pre Match Spurs vs Leicester City F A Cup 3rd Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
A rehashed link to a rehashed article I'd say.

Is that the Schlupp that's still out injured?
It's the random historical match I pick for each pre match thread. We hadn't won any other FA Cup games at White Hart Lane so last year's match was the only one to pick.

A game between 2 reserve teams, i expect Chilwell Gray to be involved,interested to see if Benaloune and Krameric feature.Under normal circumstances id love a good cup run but our lofty league position has to take priority. I want the 3 points next week but it would be nice to get through here.I think we will scrape a 1-2 win King and Gray

Really good opportunity to give the squad players some game time. It would be nice to get a run going but using only mainly '2nd choicers'.

If someone impresses, that gives the main players a push. Good all round

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

As no one else has, thought I might as well.

Inside Soccer: Leicester City won't be disrespecting the FA Cup, the FA have already done that | Leicester Mercury
http://m.leicestermercury.co.uk/Ins...isrespecting/story-28466823-detail/story.html

The article is off the mark.

It's the Premier League not the FA that has programmed PL midweek matches to follow from the FA Cup ties. I appreciate that they are on a tight schedule because of the Summer Euros but it confirms that the PL doesn't take the FA Cup at all seriously and sadly it takes the piss out of our televised fixture.

Still we can only make the best of it and use the game time for the benefit of squad players. Could be a shop window to move on a couple but I think we need all the players we have unless there are plans to bring in better options than we already have.

Difficult to predict a result in the circs but I would think probably a home win by a couple of goals unless we get several stand out performances.

Schmeichel
De Laet
Benny
Wasyl
Chilwell
Dyer
Inler
King
Gray
Okazaki
Kramaric

Reckon that's about right - except it will be Ulloa for Kramaric, despite that horror show at the weekend. He'll come on as sub instead

Reckon that's about right - except it will be Ulloa for Kramaric, despite that horror show at the weekend. He'll come on as sub instead

Yes, Kramaric must have extremely long and offensive logs.

We should try and win the game with our best possible 2nd string.

We don't have a 2nd choice keeper so Kasper plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566