Squad for next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a fire extinguisher.

I'm no killjoy, I just like variety. And conspiracy theory. I particularly like conspiracy theory.

Talk of us selling Ndidi as a positive move. Holy Jebus. Can we just add it to the talk of us selling Maguire to improve our defence, all the guff about Maddison being nothing but an over-hyped showpony, BN's conspiracy theories, anything written in the Mercury, all of Puel's press conferences and the ****ing drivel about Vardy being the reason we were shit for so long, put it all in a new thread and then set fire to the bastard?
although we have a lot of cash we still only have so much available, so if they think we can cope without Maguire and already had the replacement signed up that's good enough then they may choose to do so in order to finance other moves, same with NDidi, unless we get bought by a State like Man City that's the way things will always be.

I don't want either to leave for the record, but I'm expecting Maguire to go and wouldn't be shocked if Wilf did too

We'll need another LB if Fuchs moves on. That's important. Otherwise we're not looking too bad already but I'd like to see us make the Tielemans move permanent at least. Maybe bring in some better quality in the wide areas and maybe another striker. We need a long term plan for when Vardy calls it a day but also cover for if he picks up an injury or suspension could equally leave us in the shit. We've not the same goal threat with any of our other strikers.

So, if Man. City offered Mahrez back for 40 million would you go for it or spend the money on Tielemans?

So, if Man. City offered Mahrez back for 40 million would you go for it or spend the money on Tielemans?

He can **** off.

I don't want all those fickle Algerians supporting Leicester again for a season.

I would keep Hamza and Wilf. There are times when it makes sense to begin with two defensive midfielders. There are other times when it makes sense to bring on a second midfielder during the match. Lets give Hamza time to develop; one good game does not make him Cambiasso.

As for bringing Steve Walsh back. Yes please. I am reading the excellent book Fearless and it is clear that money spent on backroom staff is money well spent. Of these backroom staff Walsh seems to have been very special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363