Squad sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Conrad, james and Levi at the junior foxes signing session yesterday... actually we saw them twice! I parked my car and my cousin shouted "theres James Wesolowski!!" We saw thim walk in with Conrad and Levi. We went to the shop and were first in the queue! My cousin got all their autogrpahs and I asked it would be ok to have his photo took and they were like no problem! I asked James if we was playing on sat, he said he never knows till the day its like the toss of a coin? I also told Levi he is top man! He said cheers mate! It was good and my cousin was made up! so was i!! being 29 years young!!

My brother texted me today to say that James had been in to his bookies and placed a bet?? Dont know who or what on!

Hope you all have a great christmas! Heres to 3 points on sat!:038:
Did everybody live happily ever after?

tell me he wasn't buying drugs :icon_eek:
When is this guy gonna get a break FFS, leave the drug references alone, he is a Leicester City player who does not take drugs. He made one mistake and quite clearly wants to put it behind him. Fans constantly jokeing aint gonna help that.

Not aimed at you Biffbean, just fans in general

When is this guy gonna get a break FFS, leave the drug references alone, he is a Leicester City player who does not take drugs. He made one mistake and quite clearly wants to put it behind him. Fans constantly jokeing aint gonna help that.

:038: :038: :038: :038:

this was my first reference to the cadman, and i can appreciate that any reference is out of order regarding his past. i like the guy and he doesen't deserve this. so i appologise to you and bg.

i wish we would play him in the center, i dont trust him near them lines :biggrin:

Rob Kelly in Frankie and Bennies at Meridian.

Took a call, went outside, and game back grinning. Probably managed to pick up a League 2 player on a free...

Naaah, probably his grandaughter giving him Saturdays team sheet.

:081: :081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00