Squad sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Served Iain Hume in JJb today. He bought 2 pairs of trainers for his little kid.

He also wanted a pair of size 7 astroturfs for himself, We didn't have the ones he wanted, to which he replied;

"****s sake why do I have such diddy feet"

I said

" I don't know"

because I don't.

He had the weirdest accent I have ever heard, a mix between scouse and scottish.

Served Iain Hume in JJb today. He bought 2 pairs of trainers for his little kid.

He also wanted a pair of size 7 astroturfs for himself, We didn't have the ones he wanted, to which he replied;

"****s sake why do I have such diddy feet"

I said

" I don't know"

because I don't.

He had the weirdest accent I have ever heard, a mix between scouse and scottish.

did you ask him why he felt the need to swear in front of children?

did you ask him why he felt the need to swear in front of children?

:081:

Calm down Scarby. His kid was with it's mother (who is rank by the way) on the other side of the shopfloor at this point.

Last edited:
Served Iain Hume in JJb today.

This is accentist. As Stephen is not around, here is the wagging finger on his behalf :018:

This is accentist. As Stephen is not around, here is the wagging finger on his behalf :018:
Exactly OG, if he doesn't get his accentism under control soon, he'll be on that downward spiral to part time football journalism, then he's fecked

Last edited:
I know, I worry about some of the youngsters on here. Clearly lacked parental guidance in their formative years.

When I heard him on the radio he just sounded Canadian to me, which is weird, him being from Canada and all

When I heard him on the radio he just sounded Canadian to me, which is weird, him being from Canada and all
I'm with pds, there is a lot of Scouse in his accent, but I heard Irish as opposed to Scottish, of which there are neither so we're both wrong. But it defo aint as clear cut as a straight Canadian accent.

Can you also tell the diff between Canadian and American, I know I can't

Last edited:
I'm with pds, there is a lot of Scouse in his accent, but I heard Irish as opposed to Scottish, of which there are neither so we're both wrong. But it defo aint as clear cut as a straight Canadian accent.

Can you also tell the diff between Canadian and American, I know I can't

yes you can the Canadians have two types of accent one being French and the next is like the Americans apart from they don't stretch the words out like the Americans do :icon_wink
plus they hate the USA more than us :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Last edited:
yes you can the Canadians have two types of accent one being French and the next is like the Americans apart from they don't stretch the words out like the Americans do :icon_wink
plus they hate the USA more than us :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Cheers Newts :icon_roll

I struggle to tell the diff between an "American" Canadian and an Amercian, I think most Brits would, I actually know this for a fact being on Xbox Live a lot, the mistake happens all the time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670