Squad sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw geoff horsefield having a walk around the walkers pitch saturday afternoon

Chris Kirkland is currently in Fosse Park JJB. With his arm in a sling.

Steve Claridge in Mobius with Alan Birchenall last saturday night... lovely man :)

as stated earlier met ALi Mauchlen last night... Told him I used to watch him play for City whe I was a lad , he said I'm not that old am I? really nice bloke! He does the corporate hospitality down City as well... said he was with Taggart earlier today!
attachment.php

Last edited:
as stated earlier met ALi Mauchlen last night... Told him I used to watch him play for City whe I was a lad , he said I'm not that old am I? really nice bloke! He does the corporate hospitality down City as well... said he was with Taggart earlier today!
attachment.php

where were you

attachment.php

Where is his other arm??

Is there a reason he has that pervy smile on his face.:icon_lol:

nice river in the background... plus its not far to travel will get there in 15 mins from my house:)

nice river in the background... plus its not far to travel will get there in 15 mins from my house:)

so i guess you will be staying in the Hoilday inn top floor and watching from the window giving us updates ;)

so i guess you will be staying in the Hoilday inn top floor and watching from the window giving us updates ;)
SWWG reorting live from holiday inn... the latest on the managerial saga of Leicester City football club..:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00