Squad sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Levi twice in two days at Leicester station, whilst performing my duties, the second time he saw me I had a brief chat with him. He said he wont be playing again this season and I wished him all the best.

Saw Levi out drinking on Saturday night.
Also saw numerous members of the Tigers squad in the Terrace as well as Alan Birchenall who stumbled out around 1 AM

Saw Walshie, Muzzy, Taggs and Birch tonight! Was so happy! They all came to the VIP night for bar sport in Loughborough.

Even got to chat to Walshie for a few minutes (whose current missus is unbelievable!), but didn't drop in the fact that he's pretty much my hero! ;) I had to hide my giddyous amount of joy! ;)

Last night I'd just been for a meal in San Carlo on Granby Street, standing outside afterwards at about 1115pm, and Richard Stearman pulled up in his porche with some bint. Parked in the disabled (that's about right with the way he's been playing) bay, and went in to Walkabout, which is where we were headed. Didn't make any attempt to speak to him, not many people did to be honest, then the gimp left after about forty five minutes
Exciting stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00