Squad sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Wesolowski alone at 3am sunday morning in Leicester City centre

I hope you offered to accompany him to wherever he was going. It can be quite scary in the middle of town at that time of the morning!

Nigel Peason in the Rising Sun in Fulwood Sheffield last night celebrating his Manager of the Month award.

Ginger Megson walking down Fargate in Sheffield a few weeks ago wearing a grey old mans coat. He cut a lonely figure.

i saw dean lewington of the mk dons in my tescos yesterday....
ugly fecker

Bumped into Weso and Mattock in the DMU uni bar. They were both acting like a pair of Chris Brunts (take that as rhyming slang) - you'd have thought they were both fcuking Cristiano Ronaldo from the way they were acting.

Anyway, some bird tripped over and spit a snakebite over Mattock's white shirt, but they went outside to Weso's car and in the boot were two spares of the same outfit for both of them! Most ridiculous thing I've ever seen!

Last edited:
Bumped into Weso and Mattock in the DMU uni bar. They were both acting like a pair of Chris Brunts (take that as rhyming slang) - you'd have thought they were both fcuking Cristiano Ronaldo from the way they were acting.

Anyway, some bird tripped over and spit a snakebite over Mattock's white shirt, but they went outside to Weso's car and in the boot were two spares of the same outfit for both of them! Most ridiculous thing I've ever seen!

Some Real Leicester Pimps!:tumbleweed:

Perhaps girls spill themselves over the daddy-macs regularly and they've learnt to be prepared.

You soon learn when you're around girls and fluids regularly. I carry a spare pair of panty pads with me everywhere i go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00