Squirrels

Status
Not open for further replies.
told you they would start to take over the world.

fcukcov said:
told you they would start to take over the world.

Is that squirrel or a chipmunk ? :icon_eek: :102:

i really really must stop this but one more. Im collecting all the evidence.

fcukcov said:
i really really must stop this but one more. Im collecting all the evidence.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

you've got it wrong there here to save the world!

supersquirrel.jpg

Finally people are coming round to my way of thinking.

Im also liking the fact that we have taken over the egg chasing forum. Actually webo can you change the name of the forum to Squirrel Armageddon please. Thank you;)

Have you heard of the cashback squirrels?

They cost me a lot of money! Basically, if you are in a pub and you get a round in then normally, depending on how many friends you have, the round costs over a fiver. As soon as the till registers £5 or more, a cashback squirrel pops up on to your shoulder and whispers in your ear "get cashback, get cashback" and that's it - you're screwed - "£50 cashback please love", then it's a case of spending all that on more beer, stupid flutters and no doubt a juicy kebab.

I tell you - the cashback squirrels are lethal!

Joe_Fox said:

They cost me a lot of money! Basically, if you are in a pub and you get a round in then normally, depending on how many friends you have, the round costs over a fiver. As soon as the till registers £5 or more, a cashback squirrel pops up on to your shoulder and whispers in your ear "get cashback, get cashback" and that's it - you're screwed - "£50 cashback please love", then it's a case of spending all that on more beer, stupid flutters and no doubt a juicy kebab.

Dont quote me on this Joe but I believe they are the ghosts of long dead squirrels that have returned to haunt the human race in to submission when the time comes for their living relatives to take over.

Squirrels are staring in the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie as per the original story.

They have been trained as workers in the factory to crack nuts. and pick on veruca salt.

:eek: :eek:

Joe_Fox said:

:eek: :icon_eek: :102: :icon_lol: :030: :064: :119: :033: :044: .........

fcukcov said:
Dont quote me on this Joe but I believe they are the ghosts of long dead squirrels that have returned to haunt the human race in to submission when the time comes for their living relatives to take over.

You are probably not far off the truth mate, they are definitely not of this world. Scary little nut munchers (shut up)

Joe_Fox said:
You are probably not far off the truth mate, they are definitely not of this world. Scary little nut munchers (shut up)

I think that may have been another queue Homer moment.

They have now made it into a butter advert doing the housework.:icon_eek: It continues.:eek:

A pet squirrel attacked a police officer when he tried to arrest its owner in america.

They are a law unto themselves, I tell ya.;)

Reliable source............................erm......................The News of the World.

ScarboroughFox said:
i saw a squirrel today!!!! it was going through some bags of rubbish
he was looking for credit card details.;)

im sure you right about the squirrels but im not sure whether there is a group of saviour squirrels fightiong for us. i was getting mugged when this little fella stepped in

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46