Srivaddhanaprabha family

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are absolutely right. Money is not an end in itself - but it can buy status. In other words Vichai can make dramatic takeoffs from a football ground in his helicopter and Top can mix with Sir Alex Ferguson and Roman Abramavitch. As a young man my parents gave me a transistor radio; Top's dad gave him a football club - how cool is that.

It may be that Top believed Sven would bring in David Beckham and he would get to meet Dreary Spice. This never happened. Nigel has brought in Marcin Wasilewski; but it is never difficult to distinguish between Wasilewski and a Spice Girl.

You got the better deal: a radio brings all that culture into your life whilst poor old Top has an expensive toy that everybody else thinks they can handle better and dad has a noisy, polluting, inefficient form of transport. Lucky you. :icon_bigg

Last edited:
Ones a Pole who dances around a bit and sings badly

the other is a footballer with a big following among certain men from Belgium

Raving heteros from around these parts follow him very bigly too.

Is that the blond one?
No, it's Fooookin not!

attachment.php

Attachments

• MelB.jpg
    MelB.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 348
They deserve a lot of credit. They are business men and evidently good ones at that, gradually gaining experience in the football world which I'd wager is a lot different to running King Power. Special mention goes to TOP who had the courage and sense to stick with a manager and team that wasn't getting the results. Changing manager would more likely have left us even worse off and required another rebuilding job. In football you need to have a bit of faith, a bit of patience and sometimes be prepared to take a step back if you want to take two steps forward.

If, as rumoured, the FFP regulations are to be softened to allow owners to invest more, I wonder if this will result in our spending going up markedly.

If, as rumoured, the FFP regulations are to be softened to allow owners to invest more, I wonder if this will result in our spending going up markedly.

How does FFP relate to the PL?

I thought FFP was more a Football League thing or a Uefa thing so would only be a concern if we were relegated or challenging for Europe?

How does FFP relate to the PL?

I thought FFP was more a Football League thing or a Uefa thing so would only be a concern if we were relegated or challenging for Europe?

The PL bought its own one in for 13/14 season. Basic wage limits and caps for losses.

It's all well summarised here.

It's all going to be dropped because they can't enforce it.

Football league were probably desperate for QPR to stay up so that they can continue to pretend otherwise.

Last edited:
It's all going to be dropped because they can't enforce it.

Football league were probably desperate for QPR to stay up so that they can continue to pretend otherwise.

Yup, I'll be amazed if anything comes of it other than the FL looking weak and stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669