Stadium Announcer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Smith

Will he be announcing F*rests results next season?

More importantly will F*rest be reading out ours?.......... I don't think so.

I personally have never found this funny and thought it pretty much summed up the whole attitude within the club.

Now people are laughing back at us and we've got what we deserved. Bring back Mel.

I personally have never found this funny and thought it pretty much summed up the whole attitude within the club.

Now people are laughing back at us and we've got what we deserved. Bring back Mel.

:038::038::038:

Excellent point.

He was being more than childish and it was an embarassment. As you say there is a serious problem with the whole culture of the club.

I don't see why they have to read out results from any other division, Premiership included. I don't care what's happening elsewhere. It means nothing to me, as Midge Ure once postulated.

I don't think the stadium announcer is too bad. I suppose he just does what he's told.

I personally would like to know how Forest are getting on, so I'm grateful for that.

Say no to announcing Vienna's results, or any results from, say, Scandinavia or the Low Countries. It's just silly...

I don't see why they have to read out results from any other division, Premiership included. I don't care what's happening elsewhere. It means nothing to me, as Midge Ure once postulated.

...because everyone in that ground loves football and I'm sure the majority want to know what's going on in the top division. What a stupid comment. I can't remember ever going to a ground where they haven't read out the prem scores.

The only thing that annoys me about him is the way that he emphasises the "s" when he says "minutes"...hissing bloody Sid

I hope he will be announcing all our traditional rivals results.
Is there a problem with this ?
What's your point ?
:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573