Standing before game

Status
Not open for further replies.

woosh

Against luton I was told by the stewards including the supervisor of the stewards that I must sit down which was at least 15 mins BEFORE the game had even started??:102: So i ended up arguing with the stewards right up until kick explaining that this rule has never exsited and no one else in the ground was being ordered to do so even though he said the club are getting everyone sitting down as soon as the enter the stadium! this has anoyed me so much i thought i must tell you all to see what the hell is going on. i've always had a season ticket with the club and find this very insulting. i sit in
L1 bellow all those who stand throughout the match thus confusing me even more.

Also police took club for a ride with what looked like the whole of leicestershire police at a game against luton:icon_lol: . And finally they treated some of our only vocal supporters like sheep. totally discracefull.

end of moaning thanks:icon_lol:

Stewards at city are a fookin disgarce!!!! The old bill are just doing there job and will never change!

If I were you I'd complain to Tim davies think his e-mail is [email protected] but double check as I may be wrong.

My mate got a three match ban overturned for smoking during the game a few years back! stewards chucked him out but decided to lead him past the Rotherham fans first where he had all sorts chucked at him!

The way the stewards speak to fans is appalling is it any wonder we are getting so little crowds this season if we are treated like this... Doesn't help by having Kevin "Nazi" Barclay as their boss who is a wanna be copper but prob failed the medical. What stunned me into disbelief is that he mentioned during a fans forum a year ago that it was too dangerous to send stewards into the away end to get supporters to sit down as they stand up on mass! So it's one rule for one and one rule for the ones that pay these brainless plebs their wages... Stand up and stand proud... The more that do it the sooner Kevin and his orange jacket cronies will get the messgae!

Bangkok Blue said:
Stewards at city are a fookin disgarce!!!! The old bill are just doing there job and will never change!

If I were you I'd complain to Tim davies think his e-mail is [email protected] but double check as I may be wrong.

My mate got a three match ban overturned for smoking during the game a few years back! stewards chucked him out but decided to lead him past the Rotherham fans first where he had all sorts chucked at him!

The way the stewards speak to fans is appalling is it any wonder we are getting so little crowds this season if we are treated like this... Doesn't help by having Kevin "Nazi" Barclay as their boss who is a wanna be copper but prob failed the medical. What stunned me into disbelief is that he mentioned during a fans forum a year ago that it was too dangerous to send stewards into the away end to get supporters to sit down as they stand up on mass! So it's one rule for one and one rule for the ones that pay these brainless plebs their wages... Stand up and stand proud... The more that do it the sooner Kevin and his orange jacket cronies will get the messgae!

Comedy thing is i know someone who used to know him and in his youth he was a hooligan!! Talk about double standards!!! He also doesnt have eye brows!!!

wel; i cant beleive that your not allowed to stand before the game thars ridiculous but the police were being arses on saturday there was about 30 policemen making sure that the empty seats in the Luton end didnt have a fight with the family stand hardcore.
then there was no trouble at all and they throw that guy out on about row w ish and his mate. then they kick out that bloke at the back out for nothing more than swearing i can presume and get everyone on there feet. Then about 100 people are chanting "your just a ****ing discrace! and myt mate gets dragged out for that so im left on my own so i go n stand with teeno at the top and then nobody sits down for the rest of the game. police just done help themselves do they.

dicks

I was moaned at by some of our own fans for standing up when we had a corner and everyone in front of me was standing up. Am I not allowed to stand up when everyone else is and Ive payed just as much as them it really p***es me off.

I was only stadning up because I couldnt see the action I had payed to see.

slightly going off subject, I saw the plod (all five of them) drag a luton fan off of a minibus outside the ground because he wouldnt sit in a seat... bearing in mind he had only just got up the steps on to the bus and was on his mobile phone at the time... they just love to wind things up and then they feel they have earned their overtime... felt it was completely over-policed on Saturday.

Do'nt think I am standing up for the police with this reply as I would'nt (had a very nasty run in a few years back outside filbo with some coppers, but that's another story), but there is a bit of history between Luton and City fans and as we have not seen each other for a few years something might have cracked off.

my mate got thrown out of the ground for sticking a middle finger up at the luton PLAYERS when they all ran over and he has to go to court with charges of threateing behavoir. what the hell is he going to do to the fecking players. how many people were swearing etc at the time. unbeleivable and well over the top. wonder how much his cour apperance (apperances) will cost the tax payers?

FECKING JOKE

Bangkok Blue said:
They're going to get even tougher with smokers, especially on the concourses.

The powers that be at LCFC are shit faces - end of. Sack the Board.

Joe_Fox said:
The powers that be at LCFC are shit faces - end of. Sack the Board.

Joe are you not rich enough to take over yet? and if not why not? Work harder!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566