Staying up or going down ?

Staying up or going down?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey BB why have you not voted?.............:102:

I actually think its a tough call. If the players cared half as much as i do it wouldnt be an issue. At the moment i'm going to keep faith with IH, and hopefully if MM provides the funds, then a better use of the transfer market should save us.

We've been flirting with the third tier for too many years now.
I think she'll take us home and feck us over this year.

I haven't voted.
That sickens me.

Does Sufferage mean nothing to you?

Lesbians created Jo Brand from unwanted sperms and pizza boxes just so that women could express their point of view in a format that didn't mean men had to sit, listen and nod at appropriate moments...and you spurn that right.

Disgusting.

emily.jpg

:icon_wink

Genuinely don't know.

I think Holloway is talking through his a-se when he talks about trying to bring in lots of decent players in January. In fact I think he talks b-llox most of the time. However - he is the best manager we currently have and we haven't much choice but to stick with him.

I agree that the first step is for him to make up his mind about his best side - although injuries etc will prevent him from regularly fielding that side anyway. I also notice that when teams are doing badly that players do seem to be out longer - couldn't be hiding a bit could they?

The second step is to apply the sticking plaster - a couple of battling midfielders (we won't find a quality winger anyway)....

The third step is to hope for the best.

Yet again we will actually grow some balls for the last 5 games of the season and everyone will be a hero again.

The thought makes me physically sick and gives me the urge to punch someone in the groin.

Genuinely don't know.

I think Holloway is talking through his a-se when he talks about trying to bring in lots of decent players in January. In fact I think he talks b-llox most of the time. However - he is the best manager we currently have and we haven't much choice but to stick with him.

Really, what other managers have we got then? :102:

None - that's why he is the best!

The point I am making is that Milan has now run out of options in terms of changing managers. Next time he would probably have to go into the Conference.

Well he couldn't get any worse could he. If you look at the results of the managers, they have got worse every time, except Megson of course!! :icon_roll

Well he couldn't get any worse could he. If you look at the results of the managers, they have got worse every time, except Megson of course!! :icon_roll

Yep - a lot of us thought that Megson was covering himself when he more or less rubbished the squad soon after his arrival and set out his stall to make us hard to beat.

He is not a manager to inspire much enthusiasm, but undoubtedly his analysis was about spot on.

Yep - a lot of us thought that Megson was covering himself when he more or less rubbished the squad soon after his arrival and set out his stall to make us hard to beat.

He is not a manager to inspire much enthusiasm, but undoubtedly his analysis was about spot on.

As much as I hate to say it (don't know why I hate to say it, but suppose it goes along with Melton's BM theory) but GM was the best manager we have had in recent tiimes. He somehow turned this bunch of fecktards into an 'unbeatable' team. :(

As much as I hate to say it (don't know why I hate to say it, but suppose it goes along with Melton's BM theory) but GM was the best manager we have had in recent tiimes. He somehow turned this bunch of fecktards into an 'unbeatable' team. :(

unbeatable? he had 9 games 2 of which were cup matches in the 7 league games we failed to score 4 times.

OK we only lost 2 but he set his stall out not to lose matches at least Holloway has tried something different, more attacking options rather than packing the denfence unfortunatly this has not worked so far.

imo we will be better off long term with Holloway although things may get worse before they get better Megson was only papering over the cracks.

In terms of points per game, Megson's results weren't good enough to keep us up. Only Allen has had results good enough to do that this season.

I think we'll stay up, end up around 16th. I believe that this is the nadir of the season, what with low morale, injuries, and dodgy decisions. We'll come out of it and regain our dull mediocre form of the early season and do enough to scrape through. But I suspect the nadir is going to last through Christmas, and we'll be a few points in the relegation zone before we get going again.

I really hope I'm right..........

In terms of points per game, Megson's results weren't good enough to keep us up. Only Allen has had results good enough to do that this season.

Factually, that has to be correct.

However, my take is that Allen built up a lot of expectation and a bit of momentum around the start of the season. Once it sunk in that we had largely brought in a lot of rubbish - things have gone downhill.

My guess is that we would have probably got slightly better results if Allen had stayed but nothing special.

Undoubtedly things have now gone from bad to worse. In the way of things given the comparatively large size of our squad for the division and the relatively high wage bill - then you ought to be able to expect some improvement after Christmas. But I don't have a lot of confidence in that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669